Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a 1/10 landwhale if...

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
She's willing to change (under your guidance)

She'll max out as a 6/10 HTB. But it might take many years.

If you get married, she'll stay loyal and loving forever, unless you cheat, are abusive, etc

Fuck no. You would believe a foid's word :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. They get even fatter after marriage if anything
are you really trying to start a fight again :feelskek:

are you really trying to start a fight again :feelskek:
No just correcting you man. What's up with that attitude? Discussion and arguments are good, that's how humans progress and help each other.

No just correcting you man. What's up with that attitude? Discussion and arguments are good, that's how humans progress and help each other.
the post says the foid would max out so if thats the case i would say yes

no attitude here brocel, you just seem to start discussions everywhere you go and people really notice

I would do her like I was Peter North. Making those huge buttocks jiggle like waves in the ocean.

no attitude here brocel, you just seem to start discussions everywhere you go and people really notice
Sorry but no one talks to me irl. I am an extrovert by nature but everyone hates to be with me. I just want to talk, discuss and socialize with people :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

6/10 is a MTB

Mostly depends, Probably at the end lies about the diet and still an fatass

Fuck no. You would believe a foid's word :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. They get even fatter after marriage if anything
You can't go from 1/10 to 6/10

Are you 2 trying to have a race to the bottom of this IQ chart

Are you both south sudanese monkey niggers or what

What's the source for that nigger?
"Can I get a source for that broooooo!" :soy:

"Are the studies per reviewed?" :soy:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It's a completely made up graph and nigs are geniuses

"Can I get a source for that broooooo!" :soy:

"Are the studies per reviewed?" :soy:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It's a completely made up graph and nigs are geniuses
Nigger are your parents siblings? Send me a source or it's bullshit.

Nigger are your parents siblings? Send me a source or it's bullshit.
The study used small sample sizes so it is not entirely accurate. But education is a big factor in a nation's average IQ, so that's why American niggers are so much smarter compared to their African cousins for example.

You can't go from 1/10 to 6/10
>No argument
Done.
His argument is that the thread isn’t about realism. If it was it wouldn’t even have been made. It’s a hypothetical. If a 1/10 was able to max out to a 6/10 and would do it while dating you, would you date her when she is still a 1/10

His argument is that the thread isn’t about realism. If it was it wouldn’t even have been made. It’s a hypothetical. If a 1/10 was able to max out to a 6/10 and would do it while dating you, would you date her when she is still a 1/10
The reason he didn’t say this and instead called you low iq is because that should be obvious

With this logic you could discuss "Would you like shit if it tasted good?". The whole point of shit is that it tastes bad, so if it started to taste good - it wouldn't be shit, so this question makes no sense.

With this logic you could discuss "Would you like shit if it tasted good?". The whole point of shit is that it tastes bad, so if it started to taste good - it wouldn't be shit, so this question makes no sense.
The whole point of shit isn’t that it tastes bad. The whole point of shit is that it’s the remains of food that couldn’t be digested

The whole point of shit isn’t that it tastes bad. The whole point of shit is that it’s the remains of food that couldn’t be digested
Ok, man. Major characteristic of shit is that it takes bad, so if it tasted good - it would become substantially different to become a new object.

And why should i get a landwhale at first im skinny myself