Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were a superhero/supervillain, what would be your name and your superpower?!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I would be The Invincible Man. I would be completely unstoppable. Illness, maladies of all kinds, bullets, etc would be unable to stop me.

In addition to this, my super power would be teleportation.

I might make a drawing later of my costume and how it would look

I would be the invisible man...

Pretty much the same as my everyday life.

I would be the invisible man...

Pretty much the same as my everyday life.

I'd rather be invisible than actively be made fun of in public. Happened a couple times to me but I do what I can to be invisible now.

Monster fly, I would spit acid in the face of stacys, chads, cucks and normies.

I'd rather be invisible than actively be made fun of in public. Happened a couple times to me but I do what I can to be invisible now.
It's a gift and a curse!

If i was low inhib (and young and healthy) i would be "ROBBING!" (pronounced Robin lol) and go around robbing people! My supervillian power would be viciousness!

But im fine with just being ignored. Sort of....
Monster fly, I would spit acid in the face of stacys, chads, cucks and normies.
ZZ-ZZZZZZZZT!
nice

Would a girl end up killing you like Jeff goldblum in the fly?
Nah I would be the better version, I would survive and mmutate to something even worse, I would have wings and grow 3 times teh size of Jeff Goldblum fly.

Nah I would be the better version, I would survive and mmutate to something even worse, I would have wings and grow 3 times teh size of Jeff Goldblum fly.
Based and flypilled

necromancer and the power would be respawn the dead

I'd be a shapeshifter and morph into Chico.

MegaMind

Superpower: Super IQ

Sand Man is already taken...

My superpower would be making any person I want ugly or beautiful.
I would take every selfish person's looks away and give good looks to people who are good to begin with

i guess all incels want to be invisible tbh ngl

Id be the destroyer and destroy this world

I would be a vigilante living in a civil defense shack, my gear would be pirated CIA stuff, and I would spend my nights with my ear to the ground, listening for threats.

Also OP glad u switched back to the duck guy dance avi :feelsokman:

My superpower is to have a driver licence and to drive. I also can produce driver licences as my power as well, so I can give a driver licence to you @Vermilioncore and @rightfulcel
I would drive on the streets and my name would be driver man, car man or driver licence man.

wow what an original response, did you think of this yourself? I'm sure this one was brewing in your mind for awhile.
Yikes! Holy pickle Rick in a hammer & sickle! Gee wizz Y'all I'm gonna have to unpack this righterino kind strangerino :soy: :soy:

Yikes! Holy pickle Rick in a hammer & sickle! Gee wizz Y'all I'm gonna have to unpack this righterino kind strangerino :soy: :soy:
wow :feelsahh: I've never seen this joke before. you truely are a comedian.

I would choose to be a magical artificial intelligence on steroids

Passively my permanent mental storage space (PB - Petabyte), temporary mental storage space (TB - Terabyte) [both pocket dimensions], processing power (Thz - Terahertz), etc (everything necessary for an optimally functioning computer) doubles every 24 hours, and all values would start off at 2 when I first get the power (that would make it fun and interesting).

I can adapt to transmit and read in any data, integrate with any device, etc, even connect to the internet

Within a year I'd be the ruler of this planet

This is another good choice JFL

Cloak. I turn invisible and can teleport.

I would be Microsoft Excel and my power would be god oh wait that is already real life idiot

028492 and super power throwing trashcans :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

Diarrhea man, i would cause instant shitstorm whenever i snap my fingers.
I would hunt bullies and make them shit their pants.
When a woman rolls her eyes, BAM.

What would you do to me
I would lock u in trashcan and shake the trashcan forever then i will roll it over and roll it down the street AND Then i will put it in to trash crusher :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

I would lock u in trashcan and shake the trashcan forever then i will roll it over and roll it down the street AND Then i will put it in to trash crusher :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:
@angrycurrycel @Weeb25 @Pareg @Parrtlord @Nothingness @Michael15651 clowns roll out

Sahara man: I've got the power to dry pussies within an area of effect.

Meth Man
My power is after I smoke meth I gain tremendous psychic abilities. I can dominate minds that are weak or have low will making them my puppets. I can also stop projectiles and hearts. The stronger the abilities are the more of my energy I use, if it's too intense and I might pass out and die. After I smoke meth the powers last for half a day with a cooldown of 2 days. The meth I smoke is particularly strong and poisonous, it is slowly killing me and eventually I am guaranteed to die.

Last edited:
My superpower is to have a driver licence and to drive. I also can produce driver licences as my power as well, so I can give a driver licence to you @Vermilioncore and @rightfulcel
I would drive on the streets and my name would be driver man, car man or driver licence man.
Lifefuel

Just want to be a gl wizard to get a cute witch.

i know @angrycurrycel would be pajeet singh and he would have the powers of street shitting

Captain Lolicon. Skills: manipulating minds of others. Would use it to bang 13 years old girls