Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were never invited to house parties its over before it begun

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Do you remember the times when you were chilling out at a friends house parties and there were female friends to hang out with? No I dont and neither do many of us as we were always shunned and bullied in school.

House parties don't work if you're an incel. You will just stand there awkwardly.

House parties don't work if you're an incel. You will just stand there awkwardly.

View attachment 4234
Thsi is what I am experienceing even now on company parties. Everybody fucking enjoying themselves and I am the only one who wants to get home ASAP

Do you remember the times when you were chilling out at a friends house parties and there were female friends to hang out with? No I dont and neither do many of us as we were always shunned and bullied in school.
Dont care and dont want to remember those days. The exposure effect never worked for me, none of those very few female friends that my friends had were ever attracted to me, and one of them screamed EWWWWWW when my friend asked if she would want to bang me.

my friends go to parties without me. ive never been to a party in my life

I've been invited to house parties, but it was always guys only lol.

The only house parties im invited to are the cock fest ones, even if there are women i just stand there awkwardly with a beer in hand wishing i was home playing league of legends...

I went to a house party once, I sat there awkwardly pretending to be on my phone the whole time. Afterwards my friend told me that female host asked him why I was so quiet

I was at one, where I was with my friend and two girls from class. You know what? All attention for him with sexual subtext. Even when I was alone in another room no-one except him cared, when he joked to one girl 'go and help him'- just fucking ignore. An hour later, that butch is dancing in front of him trying to do something sexual lol.

I have to disagree. I was well liked in high school so I got invited to a few parties.

Never been to a party in my life.

I would go to parties with 10s. The mate guarding was too stressful. Had my pick because I was businessman in the sports modeling industry. They loved me for status, it was never real.

View attachment 4240
Who cares boyo you're definitely not incel and you're Jewish so you are winning in this life tbh.

Been to one. Never going again.

I was bullied constantly over physical appearance, so of course I was never invited to parties. It's ER-inducing.

Never got invited once until school was over (graduated) and an incel friend of mine who gaymaxed started hosting them.

Yep, never been to a single party.
That would require someone caring about me enough to invite me.

i was in a play. there was i cast party i wasnt invited nuf said

Never was invited to parties during the school years, but my workplace will have parties sometimes and I've gone once? You know what I did, I sat in the corner of the bar and drank until I couldn't see/think straight. I then start laughing at everything, whether it be of myself and my sick thoughts or the other degenerates around me. The best thing to do is stay home, drink yourself to death every day until you collapse. That is the life of an incel.

Fucking clubs and parties are boring and degenerate. I prefer Vidya. It's for fucking Chad's and thugs that drink and try to bed the closest slut.

I was invited to a high school graduation party, but decided not to attend. In hindsight, I should have given it a shot in spite of my crippling social anxiety. Chances are, it would have been another humiliating social experience for me, but at least I would have put myself out there.

Did any girl do that thing where she publicly hands out invites in a very obvious way just to snub people who she doesn't give them too?

Like seriously if you're going to hold a private party and exclude incels at least be subtle and hide the invite in a book you pass to chad or some shit.

it never began for me. i never got invited to a party. NTs only