Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you we're to commit suicide, what would be the last thing you would do?

flipcel

flipcel

AVIcel
★★★
I'd probably explore the woods and then take my life there to be one with nature.

sewer side bombing (in crowded place)(in VIDEO GAME)

That’s cucked. If you’re killing yourself outright, you’re just giving all your bullies and the girls who’ve rejected you some comedy material to work with.

On the other hand, if you go ER on a frat party and kill 15 chads, and THEN off yourself, it’ll be hard for anyone to make jokes. Also you’d be, in some minor minor way, helping out all the others who are suffering the way you are now

That’s cucked. If you’re killing yourself outright, you’re just giving all your bullies and the girls who’ve rejected you some comedy material to work with.

On the other hand, if you go ER on a frat party and kill 15 chads, and THEN off yourself, it’ll be hard for anyone to make jokes. Also you’d be, in some minor minor way, helping out all the others who are suffering the way you are now
HIGH IQ :bigbrain:

Praying our saints

Make love to my turtle, one last time. :feelsohh:

Won't really care cause I am dead.

Death or Glory.

Die a saint or live a God.

go ER, what else ? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
it is a stupid question
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Smile in the foid's face, before I pull the trigger.

Hold still foid

I've always wanted to do something daring
but im too low iq to execute plan properly

I would probably have to make a testament, because I have someone in my family who I don't want to inherit anything. I know he has made the same thing towards me.

Going ER is preferable to suicide.

:feelsthink::feelsLSD::feelzez:

Realistically probably nothing.

I'd commit blue suicide.

Blue suicide (death by cop) and green suicide (death by soldier) should be the only acceptable forms of suicide. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Not going to do it. My hope is surrogacy. No foids for me, but at least my kids will love me.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

OP works for the fbi

Drinking vanilla latte from Starbucks and going to the Emergency Room (in minecraft) :feelsLSD:

Give my turtle plenty of food and water, listen to music and shoot myself in my bathtub while streaming it

Track down my childhood bully and blow parts of his body off with a shotgun, hands legs first then just punch him in the face and rip into it with my bare hands, I'd probably turn up to his house before he got home, kill his family kill his dogs make sure he sees everything I've done to people around him that knew him and still associated with him and after that I'd send him to hell..

That and make sure my pet had a good home that would care for her..

Fuck everything else. I'd probably just go rampant. Broadcast my messaged about an unfair society that allows a tiny minority to get all the females while most guys suffer alone and say I would of been a good guy of they just gave me a chance and then probably just go nuts on the public. But in this country they right weapons arnt available so I'd just find a nice spot away from people in nature tape my headphones in and take a swing from a tree

Track down my childhood bully and blow parts of his body off with a shotgun, hands legs first then just punch him in the face and rip into it with my bare hands, I'd probably turn up to his house before he got home, kill his family kill his dogs make sure he sees everything I've done to people around him that knew him and still associated with him and after that I'd send him to hell..

That and make sure my pet had a good home that would care for her..

Fuck everything else. I'd probably just go rampant. Broadcast my messaged about an unfair society that allows a tiny minority to get all the females while most guys suffer alone and say I would of been a good guy of they just gave me a chance and then probably just go nuts on the public. But in this country they right weapons arnt available so I'd just find a nice spot away from people in nature tape my headphones in and take a swing from a tree
I believe you can do it. (in videogame) :feelsLSD:

I would seek vengeance above all else
I'd feel way better when pulling the trigger while the gun is pointed at my head knowing I deleted certain people from existence

I would smoke some weed, maybe a cigar. I would then write a short note explaining why I had to end it all. After that I would simply preform the act.

Are you familiar with the Crash Mode from Burnout 3?