Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you were walking down an empty street and saw a stacy getting raped by a nigger, what would you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

If you saw a stacy getting raped by a nigger, what would you do?

• Total voters
depends on why i was walking down the street and whether i have an appointment to get to. if i'm running late for a restaurant reservation then i'm not going to stay and watch

Maybe secretly record if he won’t notice and post some lifefuel for us

Nothing. She's not entitled to my help

depends on why i was walking down the street and whether i have an appointment to get to. if i'm running late for a restaurant reservation then i'm not going to stay and watch
:feelshaha::society:

I would intervene and put a stop to the crime like any decent person lmao. If I was low inhibib enough to witness that and let it go I probably wouldn't be incel

I'll shoot the nigger and start raping her myself.

Wtf I would 100% have to step in and help

The blackcel of course:feelsdevil:

over for busycels

There is nothing wrong anyway with foids getting raped they totally deserve it

I probably wouldn't have the courage to ask the guy if I could join in, so I'd just stand there awkwardly watching with a boner.

I would intervene and put a stop to the crime like any decent person lmao. If I was low inhibib enough to witness that and let it go I probably wouldn't be incel
Jfl if you think being high inhib would make you a hero who risks getting their ass beat :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Kill both of them

Depends. If she's a whore then fuck her and laugh as tyrone rapes her. If she's a virgin I'd step in and kill him. Raping a virgin girl is probably the worst crime anyone can commit. Also it might be a way to ascend if she sees me as her hero.

I hope they mention this on IT:feelskek:

I will just salute and tell him
Keep the good work bro

She fucked up not my problem.

I'd take a video and post it on BLACKED.com

Call the cops.:feelsUgh:

As honestly such a thing nowadays could just as easily be a robbery setup as an actual rape in progress ie some groid and it’s mud shark LARPing as raper and rapee just to draw some beta cuck white knight into their little scheme and try to save her but once he gets close enough the nig or the girl pulls a weapon on the cuck and makes him fork over all the cash and portable Nintendo Switch consoles and games that are on him leaving the duped cuck absolutely heartbroken at this unfortunate turn of events in his would be life of heroism. :feelshaha:

Record it and post it on .is :feelskek:

Blow it all up

I would walk away. Foid isn’t entitled to my help and I would be too afraid of a violent nigger

I would walk away. Foid isn’t entitled to my help and I would be too afraid of a violent nigger
Raping a virgin girl is probably the worst crime anyone can commit. Also it might be a way to ascend if she sees me as her hero.
Virgin girls don't exist anymore and even if they do, they are still chad only (just like every other foid) . So Still not gonna fuck any subhuman like us

Dond care , won't help :feelsjuice:

I never leave home but if i did , i will keep walking because animals doing its thing like usual.:feelswhat:

Hope that nigger kills you you fucking cuck

Call the police and run, then ask stacy for compensation (money)

Getting raped like that is a foid's dream.

Pull my dick out and masturbate :feelscomfy:

I'd call 911, but not because some foid is getting raped (that's just incidental), but because there's a violent nigger on the loose and who knows what else he's liable to do.

i would just run away i dont want to get involved with that shit

Walk walking

Who says I'm not a decent person

imagine saving her
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Truthfully probably nothing but i imagine I'd ventilate the nig then get sued by the foid for his blood getting on her.