Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you weren't incel, what would you do besides "have sex?"

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's the weekend, and we're here. We must be incels. If we spend our weekends playing video games, we must be coping. If we spend our weekends playing Nintendo games, we must be soy. But aren't I allowed to do things besides "have sex" and not call it "coping?" A life without human affection is hardly a life at all, but people who can get human affection don't spend their every waking moment having sex.

Right? Aren't there things you're allowed to do that are acceptable, but aren't sex/physically intimate?

I would play video games with other people.

I'd watch shows with my girlfriend.

Basically live life as a normal person. Meeting people, hanging out with friends, being outgoing and talkative instead of walking around with your face to the ground and waiting to go home and rot alone.

Drugs and internet shit.

I'd enjoy my free time with my girlfriend. Sadly, that will not happen so I will continue to cope and forget about it as much as I can. You know, I kind of think this thread is just making everyone here feel like shit. It's time we go er and rope.

Go to concerts, etc.

Normiemaxx and actually have plans to do things.

Maybe even enjoy socializing.

If i weren't aspie i'd acc enjoy socializing with other people (mostly men i'd still hate foids) so i dont have to spend hours inside

If you're not being intimate with another human being, everything else has a little bit of cope tbqh.

Normiemaxx and actually have plans to do things.

Maybe even enjoy socializing.

I think a lot of activities would be way more satisfying if we had an intimate partner to share them with, or at least if we had more vibrant social circles. A lot of stuff is also cheaper when done in groups. I guess I would spend my time travelling, visiting historical places, going to bars and restaurants, enjoying city life in general.

But to list activities to enjoy especifically with a gf, assuming that my gf would like the same things I lke: Going to a bar at where musicians play some classy jazz music at night and after that go for a walk by the beach, and maybe meet some of our friends who also have bf or gf there, eat something when we come back at a place we've never been to... Idk... discover cool places in our city together. Finally when we get back home we would fuck like rabbits.

Last edited:
Socialize more and also do science more but I'm trying anyway

Play videogames, going to parties, hanging out with friends and my gf.

postmaxx on .co

Meet up with women and reject them for fun

Probably work a lot (and thus pay taxes) and save for a holiday so I can have sex on the beach with my wife

self-satisfaction