Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If your crush suddenly wanted to marry you, but now has a kid from another relationship, would you still do it?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Imagine your oneitis for a second. You’ve probably been rejected by her already. But let’s say one day she suddenly wants to start a relationship with you and marry you. But there’s a catch. She now has a kid from a previous relationship. Would you still do it?

I would, even if that makes me a cuck. My oneitis is the perfect girl. I’d gladly be in a relationship just to fuck her, even if it means having to take care of someone else’s kid. I wouldn’t even mind having a kid with her, which would make me a stepfather to her other kid.

What about you guys?

better than dying a virgin also my crush is way above my league so having a kid is nothing compared to how she's gonna date down 4 me.

Only pathetic cucks would

better than dying a virgin also my crush is way above my league so having a kid is nothing compared to how she's gonna date down 4 me.
:soy:

Send me a pic of ur crush, i wanna see what she looks like

I'm not a cuck

I'd kill the child, first.

No, I’m not a pathetic cuck like you.
Thinking your “oneitus” is the perfect girl is just a projection you made in your head.

More than 50% of the clowns on this forum would reject sex if it was not some 9/10 model so dont expect any serious replies boyo.

And to answer, I probably would. If it doesent work out id still have the experience of fucking her so def worth.

dnr but if her husband died or something else tragic and she isnt a whore id take her

Since I’m so old I would probably consider it. When younger, no way. Or if I had other options no way, but obviously I don’t.

Maybe. If I was guaranteed my own kid out of it too. I could live with that. Not if it meant just raising the kid from her previous relationship jfl

Imagine your oneitis for a second. You’ve probably been rejected by her already. But let’s say one day she suddenly wants to start a relationship with you and marry you. But there’s a catch. She now has a kid from a previous relationship. Would you still do it?

I would, even if that makes me a cuck. My oneitis is the perfect girl. I’d gladly be in a relationship just to fuck her, even if it means having to take care of someone else’s kid. I wouldn’t even mind having a kid with her, which would make me a stepfather to her other kid.

What about you guys?
I would do anything for a whale with nine niglets.

Better KHHV forever than a cuck

No, I wouldn't.

What about you guys?
OP, how would you feel about her ex (who she once loved and had sex with to make a baby) coming by twice a week to pick up and drop off the kid? Or your oneitis driving (alone) the kid over to her ex and going to pick him back up?

How about her and her ex arguing over visitation times or what they want the kid to do and not do? School decisions, travel decisions, etc. There would be another man in your oneitis's life and in no small way, and you would have to be able to deal with that.

No, I wouldn't.

OP, how would you feel about her ex (who she once loved and had sex with to make a baby) coming by twice a week to pick up and drop off the kid? Or your oneitis driving (alone) the kid over to her ex and going to pick him back up?

How about her and her ex arguing over visitation times or what they want the kid to do and not do? School decisions, travel decisions, etc. There would be another man in your oneitis's life and in no small way, and you would have to be able to deal with that.
Idc, i just want to fuck my oneitis

Am not a cuck so no.

It’s all a waste of time . These slut foid$ just want to be secured by someone they wouldn’t really care about us they just want what they don’t have

Only if a man is deceased but maybe, just maybe.

What about you guys?
yes. stop being fussy

Here is the problem with this chain of thought: there is no perfect girl. SHe'll date you while it's convenient. And she even chose a bad partner that left her with a kid. Single moms are all a train wreck. No way around it.

Believe me, I've tried dating single moms, their sense of entitlement is even greater than normal foids'.

that's cucked I wouldn't

What about you guys?
No I will punch her and kick her down a building for picking incorrect Guy

That's the point of sarcastic commentary.
Over for pulling out sarcasm card once I called it cringe jfl. But understandable. Still a worthy Fedmaxxxing moment though.

What about you guys?

Funny how OP calls his oneitis the perfect girl yet he also acknowledges she is imperfect because she carries Chad's child around but no Chad. Must be a faulty personality detector lol

A lot of normies are weak willed like OP. Since they can't get any decent foid they settle for the used up single mom with body counts in the double digits and then cry foul after the inevitable divorce-rape.

No, I won't in 99.99% of cases, unless there were some very specific circumstances surrounding her situation.

The problem with single moms is - simply put - you will never ever be #1 to her in such a relationship.
The second problem is the fact that if she came to YOU, she's probably desperate AF and had been rejected everywhere else. You are going to be just a temporary plug for her, and the minute she finds another Chad, she'll divorce rape you and leave.

What about you guys?
I'd slap her and call her a whore. Idk what I'd do after that, though

1. I don't have a crush
2. No, it's cucked