Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If your penis is 6 inches or below, you're a subhuman

6 inches is fine. Look at 6 inches on a ruler or tape measure. It's not small. Girls don't know wtf they're taking about when it comes to penis size anyway. Most women overestimate. They'll believe a 6 incher is 7 or 8 incher is 10.
that's exactly what I think too, they don't know how to differentiate what is 6 7 or 10

I'm just sharing the first result I found. I'm not arguing with you. Just thought it was a funny pic.
Yeah I am just saying it in case. She is legitimately retarded because 10-12 inches are nonexistent. Jfl.

Yeah I am just saying it in case. She is legitimately retarded because 10-12 inches are nonexistent. Jfl.

I do know that women have very bad depth perception and they have a hard time ascertaining what size things are just from looking at them.

I'm 5'9.25" tall but I've had girls tell me that they think I'm 6 feet tall... JFL

So there's probably some truth to that "girl inches" thing you told me about

I do know that women have very bad depth perception and they have a hard time ascertaining what size things are just from looking at them.

I'm 5'9.25" tall but I've had girls tell me that they think I'm 6 feet tall... JFL

So there's probably some truth to that "girl inches" thing you told me about
Jfl. Tbh like a lot of guys say.. Never believe women. Jfl.

6 inches is fine. Look at 6 inches on a ruler or tape measure. It's not small. Girls don't know wtf they're taking about when it comes to penis size anyway. Most women overestimate. They'll believe a 6 incher is 7 or 8 incher is 10.
thin girth is not good.

7" more like it

Its below, indeed it is

Again, low IQ because like I explained earlier, lots of guys lie about their size. They call their 5 inch penis 7 inch. So of course a female would say 7 inch is the average when they are all frauding their sizes, jfl. Look up "girl inches."
Jfl. Tbh like a lot of guys say.. Never believe women. Jfl.
This is a more scientific result. Within the study it did show that females overestimate penis sizes by like .6-7 inches. Still didn't change their preferences.

The average penis size is 5.14 inches, so JFL at this low IQ thread.
And the average man is 5'9-5'10. You're the low IQ one if you think foids want average.

:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
over for 5.5 cels

Women don't understand “average” or “regular”. Not only do they want what they think is above average, their entire perception of average is warped. They think more than 80% of men are below average. And not only that, they still want to date up from their perceived looksmatch. So they want someone who they think is above their looksmatch, when what they think their looksmatch is actually 1 or 2 points above them. So really MINIMUM they want a guy objectively 2 or 3 points above them.

Just the same, they think the “average” penis is like 6 inches. But not only that, they want something better than that. So really they only want less than 10% of penises even though they think they are fine with the top 50%

So basically, its over

Women don't understand “average” or “regular”. Not only do they want what they think is above average, their entire perception of average is warped. They think more than 80% of men are below average. And not only that, they still want to date up from their perceived looksmatch. So they want someone who they think is above their looksmatch, when what they think their looksmatch is actually 1 or 2 points above them. So really MINIMUM they want a guy objectively 2 or 3 points above them.

Just the same, they think the “average” penis is like 6 inches. But not only that, they want something better than that. So really they only want less than 10% of penises even though they think they are fine with the top 50%

So basically, its over
something like only 8% or 10% of penises are 7 inches or higher. less than 3% of penises are over 8 inches. I've seen women with twitter accounts saying they want 8 inches MINIMUM