Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re 21 and still a friendless, dateless KHHV, you’re an Oldcel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Most normies have many female friends early on, start dating in middle school and have held hands, kissed, and had sex by Highschool: if you haven’t done either of these by the time you enter your final year of undergrad, you are a decade behind everyone and your complete lack of experience will make you seem too boring even if you find a 0.001% unicorn foid that disregards your face, race, and height.
@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
True tbh, it is more or less too late by then to ever recover. Except for a few rare cases where they have enough money to surgery Maxx and fix their faces enough to chadlite+.

fuck, man. im dying inside.:feelsbadman:

Over. Social life after highschool is much smaller and harder.

Yes...I spent some time cycling when I was nineteen.

True tbh, it is more or less too late by then to ever recover. Except for a few rare cases where they have enough money to surgery Maxx and fix their faces enough to chadlite+.
There are just too many coping oldcels that overestimate the number of trucel dateless KHHVs, the number of trucels out there after Highschool is probably in the single digits, but some of them think you need to be 25 to even complain about inceldom. :feelstastyman::lul:

Imo 27 or older is oldcel

@Pillow City Rev

Imo 27 or older is oldcel
You’re a seniorcel on his deathbed by 27: most normies start getting married and have children everywhere except the cucked west. :lul:

What will change experientially for an autistic trucel when he’s 21 vs when he’s 27: almost nothing. :feelsrope:

21? More like 18. Chads ascend in middle school (the gigachads sometimes even in elementary school with pedo toilet slut teacher) and normies ascend in hs. The really low tier geeky ones in college but they are kinda rare

If you are 18 and KHHV, you are oldcel weirdo and will NEVER be considered normal by soyciety :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
22 and it is ovER for me no toilet will ever spread her legs for me

You’re a seniorcel on his deathbed by 27: most normies start getting married and have children everywhere except the cucked west. :lul:

What will change experientially for an autistic trucel when he’s 21 vs when he’s 27: almost nothing. :feelsrope:
I just want to find a kind girl and build a life together. I really dont care about casual sex anymore. Lots of normies on their late 20s are single btw, atleast 25%

I just want to find a kind girl and build a life together. I really dont care about casual sex anymore. Lots of normies on their late 20s are single btw, atleast 25%
Single =/= Dateless KHHV :feelstastyman:

99% of normies have dated at least once by the time they enter their early 20s.

Uniervsity is the last chance to ascend. If you can't ascend there you are oldcel.

Its over to have a combination of undesirable traits. :feelsrope:

You’re not wrong and it’s enough motivation to become unhinged

Uniervsity is the last chance to ascend. If you can't ascend there you are oldcel.
I knew it
That's why I'm making my revenge as a perma social outcast

21 old? haha, that is not old at all
the true doom of existence is probably 50-60+ for a non-normie
atm im 30 and i have my parents around
at 60 i would be alone without frineds, parents, family, kids, that would be true abyss :feelsdevil:

Brutal. I am basically an oldcel at 20, except I'm not a kissless virgin. I'll be there in less than a year

I really want to fuck this tall prime 20-21 year old foid whom I see in the park everyday. I want to fuck her so bad before I turn 20. I am 5'5 while she's 5'8. Pls give some tips guys. Her body keeps telling me to fuck her prime ass. I'm afraid, I will end up raping her(in gta).

if you didn't ascend in hs + college it is absolutely over. the incel lonely teenage years will leave you crippled for life, even if you fuck some roastie after that mentally you will never recover

I really want to fuck this tall prime 20-21 year old foid whom I see in the park everyday. I want to fuck her so bad before I turn 20. I am 5'5 while she's 5'8. Pls give some tips guys. Her body keeps telling me to fuck her prime ass. I'm afraid, I will end up raping her(in gta).
do what nature suggests:feelsdevil:

I'm 27 and a friendless, dateless and KHHV. I think it's based. I'm one the truecels.

I'm 27 and a friendless, dateless and KHHV. I think it's based. I'm one the truecels.
You are 27years young, open to new people and experiences. Truly the peak of your life. A flower ready to bloom.
What a pure soul & mind untainted with foid shenanigans
More able than anyone to fall deeply in love and create loving family

just haven't met the right queen
soon

You are 27years young, open to new people and experiences. Truly the peak of your life. A flower ready to bloom.
What a pure soul & mind untainted with foid shenanigans
More able than anyone to fall deeply in love and create loving family

just haven't met the right queen
soon
:feelskek:

The goal is to get a job with high income and stability AND status, pay girls to sniff and lick their feet and try to have success through status in general, the only way