Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're a high IQcel you can careermax and get surgery

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
More or less my current plan ig.

I wish surgery could fix me

Your legs will look out of proportion from your body. And you have 50% change of becoming disabled.
"50 percent chance of becoming disabled"

NIGGA YOURE ALREADY DISABLED IF YOURE A MANLET

Some things can’t be fixed by surgery

Surgery will not save me.

No, only in the eyes of foids. If you are 5 '5 you have no "real" biological disadvantage in life.

Short men used to stereotyped as strong and intelligent before foids become heightist from usage of dating apps and social media.

I'm high iq but because I have adhd i can't sit down and study. My ex physics teacher who i also think has adhd took 9 years to finish university when it should had taken 4

I’m already careermaxxing and my biggest problems looks wise is probably my body , fixing that as well

I'm high iq but because I have adhd i can't sit down and study. My ex physics teacher who i also think has adhd took 9 years to finish university when it should had taken 4
damn brutal, you can do undergrad, master’s, and 4 years moneymaxxing in the workforce in 9 years yet this mfer chose to slack off

damn brutal, you can do undergrad, master’s, and 4 years moneymaxxing in the workforce in 9 years yet this mfer chose to slack off
that's the thing about adhd, you can't force yourself to do something you don't want like a normie does. I will probably end up finishing in my 30s too since I hate stem, its all just bs memorization

just a 40yoretard posting with zoomers, hell.

@Incline is gonna be the biggest asia hoeslayer when he seamaxxes 17 months from now

that's the thing about adhd, you can't force yourself to do something you don't want like a normie does. I will probably end up finishing in my 30s too since I hate stem, its all just bs memorization
i’m second year Data science, I lock in and get all my coursework done within a certain time span, tea, caffeine, chewing gum and some SEROTONIN all helps

yeah hopefully i can ascend into low tier normie territory at least. though, surgery can't fix height unless you want to look disproportional and weird looking

memorization is great

you can spam leg lengthening maybe lmao
Let me explain how stupid that is you're still going to have short arms and you're going to look like a T-rex or look like a Frankenstein weirdo you would be better off being a midget also there are people who have high IQs but cannot develop into any kind of career and surgery can only go so far most people who have autism can't make it in life

Let me explain how stupid that is you're still going to have short arms and you're going to look like a T-rex or look like a Frankenstein weirdo you would be better off being a midget also there are people who have high IQs but cannot develop into any kind of career and surgery can only go so far most people who have autism can't make it in life
Exactly leg lengthening surgery is a bad cope for manlets.

Exactly leg lengthening surgery is a bad cope for manlets.
It took me a very long time to wake up and realize I am a freak mutant but now that I accept that fact I feel relieved that it's not my fault that women do not like me

Just go to before/after pictures of LL. The arms may look shorter but i'd rather be normal height and slightly unproportional than proportionsl tallfag + arm lenghtening exists

People already have very varied ape index and similar. I think 90% of men would look normal with 2-4 inches gained from LL

If I was a mod I would ban you , stop pushing this useless suffering on others . You are not disabled if you are a malet. It's just that women don't like you .

Schizotypal phenotype.

TCF4

Schizo

New

It just so happens I am getting a surgery after saving money for 6 years.

But to say this is the solution is foolish.

There is big possibility you will be disfigured or die in this surgery, besides the massive cope about surgery might end up my undoing, I have to be realistic about the results, the surgery will not change my subhuman face, it is part of the compounding efforts I am making, it will improve my profile but won't turn me into a chadlite, not even a high tier normie.

I am aiming to be a high-tier normie after all my maxxing. I hope I will accomplish this, this is all I ever wanted.

I hope after this changes I will be able to ascend in SEAmaxx
- Lose 30kg
- Sliding Genioplasty
- Rhinoplasty
- Microscalp pigmentation
- Cheek Implants
- Coloured Contacts

just careermax and surgery max in your 20s so you can ascned in your 30s with leftovers and single mothers

It just so happens I am getting a surgery after saving money for 6 years.

But to say this is the solution is foolish.

There is big possibility you will be disfigured or die in this surgery, besides the massive cope about surgery might end up my undoing, I have to be realistic about the results, the surgery will not change my subhuman face, it is part of the compounding efforts I am making, it will improve my profile but won't turn me into a chadlite, not even a high tier normie.

I am aiming to be a high-tier normie after all my maxxing. I hope I will accomplish this, this is all I ever wanted.

I hope after this changes I will be able to ascend in SEAmaxx
- Lose 30kg
- Sliding Genioplasty
- Rhinoplasty
- Microscalp pigmentation
- Cheek Implants
- Coloured Contacts
Have a surgeon already provide you the budget/costs for all of this?

I'm planning to get a mild facelift and an upper blepharoplasty to take care of my asymmetric subhuman eyelids by the end of the year (2024) , both surgeries a total of 12000$ cash.

Usually those two surgeries along with rhinoplasties are enough to wipe all the subhuman features of somebody's face.

Have a surgeon already provide you the budget/costs for all of this?

I'm planning to get a mild facelift and an upper blepharoplasty to take care of my asymmetric subhuman eyelids by the end of the year (2024) , both surgeries a total of 12000$ cash.

Usually those two surgeries along with rhinoplasties are enough to wipe all the subhuman features of somebody's face.
No I will go have a consultation in 4 months, I found one relative cheap if no I can go turkey it's cheap there.

Got about 15000£ saved up for it

No surgery for the several mental conditions i have

Yes with enough money most here could ascend or become normie tier in the face.
JFL at retards in here thinking they need LL as if face isnt number one.