Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TOTAL IQCEL FAG DEATH

J

Joseph Goebbels

Officer
If you're a high iqcel then why are you here in this shithole?

WE NEED TOTAL HIGH IQCEL DEATH NOW!!

IQcel moggers need to fuck off

Maybe the internet rotted my entire brain over the years but normie talk also rotted my brain, it's a lose lose situation

Thinking that IQ will help you ascend is :bluepill:

Also why the fuck would you want the forum overrun with lowiq “rape all femoids” idiots
(It already is tbh but now there’s at least a few good users)

High iqcels are the only hope for Inceldia. Imagine trying to form an uprising if everyone has an iq of below 100.

So true! I have this 140 iq guy in my apartment complex and he has fucked all the Stacies and left them pregnant with his kids. 1/3 of the population in my country comes from him.
This is what he looks like

Attachments

• i-told-chatgpt-to-create-the-ugliest-man-alive-and-it-gave-v0-8d3cj9bw1zoa1.png
    i-told-chatgpt-to-create-the-ugliest-man-alive-and-it-gave-v0-8d3cj9bw1zoa1.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 7
If you're a high iqcel then why are you here in this shithole?

WE NEED TOTAL HIGH IQCEL DEATH NOW!!

IQcel moggers need to fuck off

Maybe the internet rotted my entire brain over the years but normie talk also rotted my brain, it's a lose lose situation
Goebbels was high IQ, he is not brocel now?

I don't but at least you have one positive trait about you that jews at least will find redeemable and you are less likely to be a neet if high iqcel
High iqcels are the only hope for Inceldia. Imagine trying to form an uprising if everyone has an iq of below 100.
At this current moment it is very clear most incels are driving mostly by emotion rather then rationality and I don't see that changing anytime soon also high iqcels are smart enough to fuck you over any given moment to fuck a foid, it doesn't matter no high iqcel saint to save

also high iqcels are smart enough to fuck you over any given moment to fuck a foid, it doesn't matter no high iqcel saint to save
You don’t have to be smart to fuck someone over. Everyone fucks everyone over all the time

Goebbels was high IQ, he is not brocel now?
He was very loyal and came from a working class family which I don't imagine the same case for high iqcels at all really, there only issue in life seems to he only unable to obtain a woman

You don’t have to be smart to fuck someone over. Everyone fucks everyone over all the time
iqcels like kikes fuck over everyone all the time

I’m not a high IQcel, at least I don’t think I am, but high IQ is a truecel trait. Foids are attracted to midwit IQs mostly

I’m not a high IQcel, at least I don’t think I am, but high IQ is a truecel trait. Foids are attracted to midwit IQs mostly
If you're highcel and inceldom caused you to drop out of school/college bc life was too brutal then I'm truly sorry this wasn't aimed at you. I just despise what I could've been if I could just have a normie life and been average iq without the internet rotting every last fucking brain cell!!!!

If you're highcel and inceldom caused you to drop out of school/college bc life was too brutal then I'm truly sorry this wasn't aimed at you
I’m not high IQ; I’d estimate my own IQ to be somewhere in the higher end of midwit range. I was just clarifying that high IQ isn’t a fakecel trait, it’s something that tends to correlate with being non-NT and generally uncharismatic

Tell me you're mentally retarded without telling me.

You want to lower the mean IQ of this forum even further?

If everyone had the IQ of a nigger then inceldia wouldnt be able to exist, Look at AFRICA for proof.

You want to lower the mean IQ of this forum even further?
Not .org level low no, but I wish high iqfags would wll fuck off to their niche they seem to have instead of coming to this rotting shithole. At least there lives are somewhat together

If everyone had the IQ of a nigger then inceldia wouldnt be able to exist, Look at AFRICA for proof.
Africa has tall big dick niggers able to rape their women all day and they'll enjoy it simply because they have a big dick

I’m not high IQ; I’d estimate my own IQ to be somewhere in the higher end of midwit range. I was just clarifying that high IQ isn’t a fakecel trait, it’s something that tends to correlate with being non-NT and generally uncharismatic
High iqcel = successfulcel (most of the time) at least you can afford unlimited copes

Being non-nt and average to below average iq is game fucking over

Also being average iq as an incel basically makes you below average as you're socially retarded on top of all that