Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're a NEET you have no fucking right to complain about being an incel!!

I'm not a NEET but I wish I was. I'm sick of wageslaving and paying taxes so that single mothers can live lavishly and whores can get free abortions. I'm basically making it easy for Chads to slay more pussy.

And guess what graycel, even NEETs have the right to complaint about being incels because even homeless Chads slay pussy.

nah I'm not autistic, just got a sub5 face and live in the fattest country on earth

my cock isn't big enough for that
Get cock surgery then

Wait is it even possible to cockmaxx?

jfl at greycels who will either get banned or get tired of larping in a week thinking they get to decide who is allowed to post here and who isn't.

you sound like an ITcuck telling people they deserve to be incel.
He is a 6'0 white guy with an average face, of course he is larping, gonna get banned soon

Neet exists because some are excluded from society, the only time they're acknowledged is to be used in a way that benefits a predator, if you're vilified for your looks, height, there's something odd about you like perhaps voice or your social skills are too different due to asd, you're bullied or made to feel unwelcome, you don't have positive experiences or anything to motivate you.

Is it much of a stretch to imagine these ppl giving up or hiding from reality?

Then if they choose to turn things around & fix that shit you're held accountable for your prior "laziness" or lack of certain foundations you was expected to have accomplished a decade ago.

Climb out of the hole they say as they kick dirt on your head.

Neet exists because some are excluded from society, the only time they're acknowledged is to be used in a way that benefits a predator, if you're vilified for your looks, height, there's something odd about you like perhaps voice or your social skills are too different due to asd, you're bullied or made to feel unwelcome, you don't have positive experiences or anything to motivate you.

Is it much of a stretch to imagine these ppl giving up or hiding from reality?

Then if they choose to turn things around & fix that shit you're held accountable for your prior "laziness" or lack of certain foundations you was expected to have accomplished a decade ago.

Climb out of the hole they say as they kick dirt on your head.
That's a good point. A lot of NEETs were essentially forced into being NEET due to bullying, and then they're told that it's a result of their own laziness. It's all bullshit. There is no fairness, no deserving anything, and no justice. Some people just get unlucky.

I still think I'm a 3
I've been pity told that I'm a 6 because you know "soyciety""
yeah ignore them, you're below average probably. you say you got a sub1 face in your title,

the way people respond to you is how your face is

Meanwhile chads who are are dirt broke and have no job are still having sex.

yeah ignore them, you're below average probably. you say you got a sub1 face in your title,

the way people respond to you is how your face is
Agreeable.
I'm a 3 add autism to it and it makes me a sub 1
The only foid who gives me attention is this girl at my college. And even that attention is just pitying me for being such a loser. She treats me like a fake friend by being nice to me all because she feels sorry for my miserable existence. Even if a foid shows attention to me it's simply out of sheer pity that I'm a loser
And she doesn't want anything more than to be a "friend" with me

Meanwhile chads who are are dirt broke and have no job are still having sex.
This, being NEET was never a problem for getting laid, in fact you can focus on your looks more and go out with friends more so its better to get girls.

Also fag OP got banned :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

The faggot OP has no right to bitch about who is and isn't justified in his inceldom now that he is banned :feelsautistic:

Let's be honest here. If you're a NEET, a basement dwelling parasite, can't work, can't drive, can't function in society etc you have no right to complain about being an incel. Why would somebody who isn't self sufficient even think about sex in the first place.

I feel sorry for the average working man who visits those boards, you're getting cucked by paying taxes to society i feel pity for you guys you don't deserve to be an incel

If you're a NEET get the fuck out of here
This is not true. I am just a student who just graduated school and searching for college which is very close to NEET. Being NEET is something which can be caused by being ugly itself. I remember being denied many opportunities and chances because of my ugliness and lack of social power. Also in current economic system it is very hard to get jobs and alienation between each other is much more. You can't also blame people who have given up hope and are coping in depression and anxiety.

A Chad goes out anywhere, hasn't showered or shaved, doesn't matter what he's wearing, eye-fucks some foid from a distance and it's on.

The faggot OP has no right to bitch about who is and isn't justified in his inceldom now that he is banned :feelsautistic:
I knew he was a LARP he wanted to die of heart disease and I told him he wasn’t ready for death. why are most new users from 2020 so centered around death and trying to make themselves seem so dark?

Last edited:
FREE OP AT ONCE

Well he didnt last long.

Agreeable.
I'm a 3 add autism to it and it makes me a sub 1
The only foid who gives me attention is this girl at my college. And even that attention is just pitying me for being such a loser. She treats me like a fake friend by being nice to me all because she feels sorry for my miserable existence. Even if a foid shows attention to me it's simply out of sheer pity that I'm a loser
And she doesn't want anything more than to be a "friend" with me
Literally mogs me, I would do anything for some female attention, even the pitiful kind.

That's a good point. A lot of NEETs were essentially forced into being NEET due to bullying, and then they're told that it's a result of their own laziness. It's all bullshit. There is no fairness, no deserving anything, and no justice. Some people just get unlucky.
Honestly for some the only salvation to turn things around comes in the form of someone bailing you out by giving you an opportunity (endlessly happens for foids), luck or turning to crime, for the rest it's drug OD, homelessness or suicide.

Why was OP banned?

OP is now banned. Good riddance.

Arguing “you deserve to be an incel because you are a NEET” is not any different from arguing “you deserve to be an incel because you have a toxic personality” though. It is cucked and recognizes the female sexual power by proxy over incels. Theoretically, I could easily rape a female in order to ascend though. She would then be forced to have sex with me regardless of whether I am a NEET, unattractive or have a toxic personality or not.

Whether females think we deserve to be incels is therefore completely irrelevant, because they have no real power over men. They only have power by proxy, which cucks like OP ensure by recognizing female selection as righteous. It does not have to be like that though.

Food for thought, maybe many NEETs here are NEET because of being incel. I'm currently STEMmaxxing at uni but being incel is kills any motivation I might have.
Same , not STEM tho , its pretty hard to concentrate when you have overdosed on blackpill

I feel sorry for the average working man who visits those boards, you're getting cucked by paying taxes to society i feel pity for you guys you don't deserve to be an incel

It's horrible. The only reason I haven't become a NEET yet is because I can still work from home.

Can’t be motivated without sex and foids don’t care about money only about looks

Unemployed, dark triad Chad with a criminal history slays, the fuck is this shit. Try harder IT, this wont work.

Let's be honest here. If you're a NEET, a basement dwelling parasite, can't work, can't drive, can't function in society etc you have no right to complain about being an incel. Why would somebody who isn't self sufficient even think about sex in the first place.

I'm voluntarily NEET. I have worked before and it didnt help men ascend at all. I hate working and it's also immoral since society is against incels.

I agree that if you can't even work at all you may have bigger problems, but I don't think that is the case for most NEETs here.

I'm voluntarily NEET. I have worked before and it didnt help men ascend at all. I hate working and it's also immoral since society is against incels.

I agree that if you can't even work at all you may have bigger problems, but I don't think that is the case for most NEETs here.
This. Idiotic moralfags like OP can kill themselves. I'll work for this shit society when I'm ready again.

Indeed. This is having a serious impact on my sanity. You only get a limited income when claiming benefits as a NEET, certainly not enough for driving lessons when you factor in all of the things that you have to pay for.
you suffer from the drivers license pill as well?

Replying to a banned OP to get my post count up jfl

If I had the choice to go on Autismbucks, with enough allowance to finance by car and living expenses in a small apartment, With no risk of daddy government telling me to man up and wage slave, I'd do it. But alas, I was born with an XY chromosome combination, so I cannot be the ultimate NEET.

I raise a glass to all the lucky slobs and freeloaders weighting the corrupt system down. You may be bottom feeders, but you're still leagues better than some dumb 8/10 slit who rides the cock carousel until she gets thrown off the ride, then finds a betabuxxer to finance her early retirement.

On God niggaz dont even talk to girls irl and except to get a gf JFL

you think foids care about your bitch ass money?
foids earn more than most wagies, the wage gap is the biggest cope in existence

just prop up the system that cucks you theory

Lol @ this bullshit thread,foids don't care about what you do if you are a genetic failure

Looks>Money>Status

If you aren't good looking,rich or famous why would you work for the cucked society if you have the option to NEETmax :feelskek:
Op banned for being a faggot jfl

I agree with Op in a way. Average men will not get any pussy if they’re living with their mom with no job, no chance. But to imply that neets are incel just cause they’re neets is dumb.

Inb4 she just wants a beta provider. It’s the lack of character and drive that repels women away from a 25 year old manchild. She would choose a man with a job and a place of his own over a man who doesn’t. Is that not obvious? It’s based on self sufficiency, and yeah, money too.

Of course, this is still assuming you’re at least average.

Oh shut the fuck up. I wage cuck as a fucking cashier and I'd kill my grandma just to be neet. Neet life is the only suitable life. What the fuck are you working 45 hours weeks for? BRuh 12 iq post

cope, Chad NEETer has pussy thrown at him all the time. An incel trying to work on himself like that is beta buck cucking.

I agree with Op in a way. Average men will not get any pussy if they’re living with their mom with no job, no chance. But to imply that neets are incel just cause they’re neets is dumb.

Inb4 she just wants a beta provider. It’s the lack of character and drive that repels women away from a 25 year old manchild. She would choose a man with a job and a place of his own over a man who doesn’t. Is that not obvious? It’s based on self sufficiency, and yeah, money too.

Of course, this is still assuming you’re at least average.
OP's thread is retarded because he ignores the fact that average men in school got girlfriends without needing a job.

If you need a job to get a girlfriend, you're not a normie, you're a betabuxxing incel.

OP is now banned. Good riddance.

Arguing “you deserve to be an incel because you are a NEET” is not any different from arguing “you deserve to be an incel because you have a toxic personality” though. It is cucked and recognizes the female sexual power by proxy over incels. Theoretically, I could easily rape a female in order to ascend though. She would then be forced to have sex with me regardless of whether I am a NEET, unattractive or have a toxic personality or not.

Whether females think we deserve to be incels is therefore completely irrelevant, because they have no real power over men. They only have power by proxy, which cucks like OP ensure by recognizing female selection as righteous. It does not have to be like that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back