Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if youre a social outcast there is no middle ground in how you respond to society mistreating you

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
you either become a cuckold trying to please as many people as possible in hope of receiving even the smallest portion of your efforts towards them back.

or you become an extremist, either as a way of claiming superiority over those that have wronged you or to change your circumstances

most become cuckolds since the latter is harder to pull off and requires more risk, its also harder to justify yourself and see light at the end of the tunnel if you see yourself as a monster(morally speaking)

if you look at inceltears and .co you will see this divide very clearly

There are cucks on here aswell. It's over.

better dead than cuck

better incel than cuck

Yeah, if you're just moderately assertive as an incel, people will treat you like you're a mean selfish asshole, so you might as well be a mean selfish asshole if you don't want to be a supplicative obsequious cuck.

Plus a lot of people are scared of some God punishing them so they don't have the balls to go er or rope

I'd rather be anything than a cuck tbh, they are the biggest degenerates this world has spewed out.

Society can’t mistreat your when your not even part of it.

Yeah, if you're just moderately assertive as an incel, people will treat you like you're a mean selfish asshole, so you might as well be a mean selfish asshole if you don't want to be a supplicative obsequious cuck.

Plus a lot of people are scared of some God punishing them so they don't have the balls to go er or rope
Even if he existed he is probably some arrogant asshole ngl

You either go ER or you don't

Nah, there is a middle ground. I'm not saying it's morally better or more rational a choice, I just don't believe a middle ground is impossible. It exists.

I personally haven't gone ER yet only because I don't want to die just yet and I don't want to go to jail either.

The root of all suffering is attachment. Just Buddha-max bro. :feelsokman:

Actually there is a middle way.

Its called LDAR or simply withdrawing from society entirely.

do you have to disagree with me on every thread i make?

I have?

I wasn't aware.

Anyway don't take it personally brah, I'm just a natural born contrarian I guess.