Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're a sub5 ethnic, you won't even be able to get girls you're NOT attracted to

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I can confirm that even girls I don't find attractive are still out of my league.

If I have the SLIGHTEST attraction to a woman whatsoever, and I don't mean, some cute girl who I with to be looks-hypergamous with, I mean, an obese unsightly woman who doesn't have every single flaw known to man, but many of them, thus I don't see as totally repulsive, then she will not want to date me.

You're too black to run high-IQ British accent game but too British to run low-IQ BBC thug game. Truly a tragedy.

Genecel said:
Get yourself a fat Asian you pussy and just imagine they’re hot.

I'm not white. Asians don't date sub5 blacks or blacks in general.

Framecel222 said:
You're too black to run high-IQ British accent game but too British to run low-IQ BBC thug game. Truly a tragedy.

A true incel indeed.

FACEandLMS said:
I'm not white. Asians don't date sub5 blacks or blacks in general.

A true incel indeed.

You've been complaining about being ethnic and ur BBC? Fucking troll. Only ethnics who are fucked by race are rice and curry. Niggers don't even need a good face to get sex

BlackpilledTruecel said:
You've been complaining about being ethnic and ur BBC? Fucking troll. Only ethnics who are fucked by race are rice and curry. Niggers don't even need a good face to get sex

Unless:

- Not in the USA
- Sub3/10
- Oldcel
- Baldingcel.
- IQ over 85

Why the racism?

FACEandLMS said:
Unless:

- Not in the USA
- Sub3/10
- Oldcel
- Baldingcel.
- IQ over 85

Why the racism?

Being bald doesn't really matter if you're black.

Framecel222 said:
Being bald doesn't really matter if you're black.

Straight outta the basement.

It affects blacks men LESS but hair is always important, esp to prime women.

O V E RRRRRRRRRRRR! JUST ROPE!

I want to die. Fuck females and their racism.

I don’t really take race into consideration. Being tanned is a bonus. KEY WORD : Tanned, not shit skinned like South Indians (the problem with Indians is that their skin color doesn’t match their facial features). Being black or ethnic + having light eye color like Atesh Salih, David Gandy, Toni Mahfud, Khalil Underwood, etc...You’d gain far more attention if you look “exotic”. And of course you need a good eye area to go with the eye color.