Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're able to make irl friend of either gender, how do you do it?

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Friends from primary school care a little about me, but when I tried making friends in university, people just walked away mid-conversation without saying goodbye, and ignored me when I tried to follow them or talk to them

Question 1: Do you have friends? Of which genders?
Question 2: how did you make them?

As long as you are a marxist it is going to be very difficult for you to make any friends maybe other then obese blue-haired transgender land-whales who sit on twitter all day.

Question 1: No friends since high school.
Question 2: :fuk:

obese blue-haired transgender land-whales who sit on twitter all day.
they don't really give a shit about real marxism, marxism-leninism. 99% of lefties (not the American meaning of the word) are larpers, opportunists.

they don't really give a shit about real marxism, marxism-leninism. 99% of lefties (not the American meaning of the word) are larpers, opportunists.
If you are a leftist then you need serious help.

As long as you are a marxist it is going to be very difficult for you to make any friends maybe other then obese blue-haired transgender land-whales who sit on twitter all day.
Marxists were some of the only people who talked to me at university because they wanted to recruit me into their cult. I was too high-inhib to give them my phone number and that funked me up.
There were actually good looking girls (even a Stacey) and a blonde Chad at the meeting. Of course they'd never date me, but they were there.

They're all Trotskites and ultra-lefts

1. I have both male and female friends.

2. Idk we just got along.
Fack, it's just looks isn't it
I got cucked by my parents by living far away from school, the most important factor in success is living close to friends and meeting face to face often

Marxists were some of the only people who talked to me at university because they wanted to recruit me into their cult. I was too high-inhib to give them my phone number and that funked me up.
There were actually good looking girls (even a Stacey) and a blonde Chad at the meeting. Of course they'd never date me, but they were there.
Try church

I genuinely don't get how people make friends. I thought it was through conversation but normies have the most mind numbingly boring convos so it can't be that. I think most friendships are fake anyway its all about increasing social status.

I had a decent group of male friends into college. I just existed, I didn't do anything to get them. Once college started and everyone started living their own lives, those weak friendships faded away.

By friendships, they were really acquiantances. People that just wanted someone to hang around with them at times.

Women have always wanted nothing to do with me because ugly.

I genuinely don't get how people make friends. I thought it was through conversation but normies have the most mind numbingly boring convos so it can't be that. I think most friendships are fake anyway its all about increasing social status.
It's about sharing jouissance

Lenin's Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism perfectly described the world. I wonder if AI will change it now, though.

Have you read Douglass Tottle and Ludo Martens?

Only at work and I wouldn't call those friends.

Lenin's Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism perfectly described the world. I wonder if AI will change it now, though.

Have you read Douglass Tottle and Ludo Martens?
I've read Dialectical Materialism by Maurice Cornforth

Not anymore, though I do have friends who live in other states I cannot visit easily.

I used to have both male and female friends but that doesn't mean they were desirable or decent people. They were druggies and losers who would talk to anyone, and they were selfish and mean. It's better to be alone.

You should look at some Marxist opinions on gender, marriage, and sexual 'liberation'
Communist Manifesto:
Our bourgeois, not content with having wives and daughters of their proletarians at their disposal, not to speak of common prostitutes, take the greatest pleasure in seducing each other’s wives.

Being in proximity to normies (e.g actively socializing at work or showing up to student events for your college or whatever) without doing anything offensive (being overtly autistic, expressing interest in women, etc) is enough to make "friends" in a superficial way; people will probably like or tolerate you but its nothing like having actual friends online

Friends from primary school care a little about me, but when I tried making friends in university, people just walked away mid-conversation without saying goodbye, and ignored me when I tried to follow them or talk to them

Men and women can never be friends it's impossible

Either they're cucks or fakecels.

Yes male
Back in middle school I sat next to another sub5 on the first day and we found out our brothers were friends and neither of us had friends so we thought why not. After a few weeks someone mentioned inazuma eleven and my friend was addicted to it so they talked about it and befriended each other with me also kind of just being there. That guy introduced us to one of his friends. He left school because of a problem, so I was down to 2 friends again. I befriended the third guy because we had to make groups for an assignment and we were the leftovers, we talked and saw that we had a lot on common. These guys have been my friends since.

Men and women can never be friends it's impossible
I was interested in Marxist geography and met a chick first week who was interested in that also. I sperged about it for 2 minutes and she walked away like I didn't exist

Being in proximity to normies (e.g actively socializing at work or showing up to student events for your college or whatever) without doing anything offensive (being overtly autistic, expressing interest in women, etc) is enough to make "friends" in a superficial way; people will probably like or tolerate you but its nothing like having actual friends online
He said it best. Essentially don't be yourself, and you're guaranteed to make friends.

I was interested in Marxist geography and met a chick first week who was interested in that also. I sperged about it for 2 minutes and she walked away like I didn't exist
Sperged out? As in?

Sperged out? As in?
As in, she brought it up, I told her I had heard of it and was interested in it, and shared a tiny factoid. Average dinner party style conversation.

As in, she brought it up, I told her I had heard of it and was interested in it, and shared a tiny factoid. Average dinner party style conversation.
It sucks she just walked away from you. Generally women can sniff my autism the second I start talking and back off instantly. Do you have anything like that or do you think she lost interest because of your looks?

It sucks she just walked away from you. Generally women can sniff my autism the second I start talking and back off instantly. Do you have anything like that or do you think she lost interest because of your looks?
I can't tell. I can read people's face expressions to a normal degree so I do not suspect I'm autistic. I mean, doesn't every guy feel a little autistic?

I can't tell. I can read people's face expressions to a normal degree so I do not suspect I'm autistic. I mean, doesn't every guy feel a little autistic?
You're probably not then. It was likely because of your looks then, sorry to hear that. And yeah, I think every guy feels a little autistic.

You're probably not then. It was likely because of your looks then, sorry to hear that. And yeah, I think every guy feels a little autistic.
The first time I meet normies, their eyes bulge out of their sockets. I'm not even that weird, just a fat curry in the West.

Q1: no
Q2: by talking to people, but it didn't work

Do favours for em

I guess I could say I have some friends at work, both male and female, but mostly male. Probably 50% of my female friendly acquaintances at work are much, much older than me, like 50-60 years old. The younger ones all seem to be in relationships. I feel like it's much easier to make guy friends because there's this sort of unspoken air of sarcasm between us, but it applies to both male and female.

I work in an Amazon warehouse so I have a lot of coworkers, the vast majority of them I've never said a word to. Most of the time if we start talking it's because we're working next to each other. Most commonly is one will have some comment about the other, usually about frustrating things we deal with. Like the forklifts have this fucking stupid system where they slow to a crawl if they detect any object within 15ft. So it's somewhat common for someone to make some comment like "Don't you just fucking hate that?" when they see someone's forklift start going slow and the driver is obviously fed up.

I guess I'm pretty lucky that people here are friendly enough.

I guess I could say I have some friends at work, both male and female, but mostly male. Probably 50% of my female friendly acquaintances at work are much, much older than me, like 50-60 years old. The younger ones all seem to be in relationships. I feel like it's much easier to make guy friends because there's this sort of unspoken air of sarcasm between us, but it applies to both male and female.

I work in an Amazon warehouse so I have a lot of coworkers, the vast majority of them I've never said a word to. Most of the time if we start talking it's because we're working next to each other. Most commonly is one will have some comment about the other, usually about frustrating things we deal with. Like the forklifts have this fucking stupid system where they slow to a crawl if they detect any object within 15ft. So it's somewhat common for someone to make some comment like "Don't you just fucking hate that?" when they see someone's forklift start going slow and the driver is obviously fed up.

I guess I'm pretty lucky that people here are friendly enough.
I guess a shitty job does build solidarity. Like the military