Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you’re Asian and don’t mog him it’s over

He mogs me, and I'm not even Asian :fuk:

He is a Chang imo.

He mogs me significantly, but his face is rather ogre imo. Asians should prioritise prettyboymaxxing because of their neotony

If u don’t mog the ching chong, your chances are long gone

You know how its incredibly over for us rice men? His face is considered attractive but when you compare it to the average white or latino dude, he is ugly.

Meaning a low to mid value white guy mogs him to oblivion.

You know how its incredibly over for us rice men? His face is considered attractive but when you compare it to the average white or latino dude, he is ugly.

Meaning a low to mid value white guy mogs him to oblivion.
Cope, he mogs the average man of any race to oblivion. If he actually struggled in his life then that just shows how big the rice failo is.

Cope, he mogs the average man of any race to oblivion. If he actually struggled in his life then that just shows how big the rice failo is.
In the video, he literally said that he couldn't anything on tinder and said that his white buddies were consistently matching. Which is how real life plays out as well.