Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're circumcised, at least your foreskin is making women's faces more youthful so they can have sex with men who are not you

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_yWwVPS3AY

Foreskin is used in skin creams for women. Nevermind the keratinization of your glans, turning into a desensitized callous, at least women are happier. What an amazing sacrifice your parents made you make. You should be proud. You were born a proud feminist.

Now this news, having been cucked against your will, will not be easy for some. I don't recommend that you make your parents pay for their mistreatment of your manhood. While some of you may feel: "I won't get to feel what it's like to use my peen in a woman, that's bad enough, but I can't even feel what it's like to use my peen in my hand with sensations intact, cuz some of my peen was amputated. I got circumcucked!", it's important to remember that some good came of this: women can look better!

So you see, this shouldn't make you want to seek justice on your parents, robbing you of 1000s of pleasurable nerves, the back-and-forth motion of the foreskin over the sensitive glans, the natural lubrication. No, you should definitely NOT make your parents PAY for amputating some of your cock. Even if you think it's justified, remember: There is a benefit to your cock being amputated. Remember your onetis? The girl who rejected you 5 years ago? Well, she might end up using cream made with your foreskin. You might help her find true love!!!

So, bros. There is no need to be upset. Have a good day.

thank god I wasn't mutilated by jews as a baby

when are you streaming next face?

As long as my dick looks good, I don't care. ;)

@RREEEEEEEEE Get in here and cope with your anteater bullshit, please.

Too late, but not quite I guess.

Have been cucked since day one

@RREEEEEEEEE Get in here and cope with your anteater bullshit, please.

Too late, but not quite I guess.
Not bullshit when it's true. ;) Your dick looks gross af while having same sensitivity as me. :feelshaha:

Someone on r/incels made a thread about this and I thought he was being facetious

Yikes. The gynocracy is really good(for women).

This means my foreskin has touched many foid faces

Not bullshit when it's true. ;) Your dick looks gross af while having same sensitivity as me. :feelshaha:
Yeah right, all I got for it was not being actively mutilated. It's over squared if you need to cope like this tbh.

Yeah right, all I got for it was not being mutilated. It's over squared if you need to cope like this tbh.
What's there to cope about? My sensitivity is intact plus it looks great. Can't say yours isn't disgusting af.

What's there to cope about? My sensitivity is intact plus it looks great. Can't say yours isn't disgusting af.
Irrevocable cope. You can't know if your sensitivity is affected, 'great' is very subjective and meaningless. You're god isn't prone to making mistakes when creating though? Maybe i've misunderstood something, please educate.

Irrevocable cope. You can't know if your sensitivity is affected, 'great' is very subjective and meaningless. You're god isn't prone to making mistakes when creating though? Maybe i've misunderstood something, please educate.
Not a cope, science says so. Imagine trying to argue science. :feelskek:

This is the closest most ricecels will come to putting their dick on these foid's faces.

If i was circumcised it would be giga ER fuel for me tbh

I was cut in the desert, doubt they've got my foreskin.

Yea it’s no surprise (((they))) love cirumcision tbh. Hurting men for foids benefit since 8 days old

Foreskin is used in skin creams for women. Nevermind the keratinization of your glans, turning into a desensitized callous, at least women are happier. What an amazing sacrifice your parents made you make. You should be proud. You were born a proud feminist.

Now this news, having been cucked against your will, will not be easy for some. I don't recommend that you make your parents pay for their mistreatment of your manhood. While some of you may feel: "I won't get to feel what it's like to use my peen in a woman, that's bad enough, but I can't even feel what it's like to use my peen in my hand with sensations intact, cuz some of my peen was amputated. I got circumcucked!", it's important to remember that some good came of this: women can look better!

So you see, this shouldn't make you want to seek justice on your parents, robbing you of 1000s of pleasurable nerves, the back-and-forth motion of the foreskin over the sensitive glans, the natural lubrication. No, you should definitely NOT make your parents PAY for amputating some of your cock. Even if you think it's justified, remember: There is a benefit to your cock being amputated. Remember your onetis? The girl who rejected you 5 years ago? Well, she might end up using cream made with your foreskin. You might help her find true love!!!

Thanks for reminding me I hate my middle eastern parents who cut my dick against my will.

Its as if your Youtube videos werent suicide inducing enough :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not a cope, science says so. Imagine trying to argue science. :feelskek:
"Science", massive soy cope. :feelshaha:

Self reported cut copers saying they're doing all good? Keep deluding yourself or post actual studies relating to actual artificially shortened nerve endings being evaluated.

Why does god make foreskins bro?

This is why I support female circumcision. That would be real equality.

Foreskin is for skin xD

HIS BODY, HIS CHOICE

male genital mutilation without consent should be illegal

It's like a cruel joke. I am so glad every single day to not be mutilated and still be able to have proper orgasm and stimulation, and feel extra bad for men who aren't that lucky being born under (((their))) rules.
The moment I achieve godhood and enough leverage, I will chop every single soul who spreads such rutlessness out of society the same way they do (or support who does) with foreskin.
As long as my dick looks good, I don't care. ;)
Jesus Christ, you are the saddest person in this forum and deserves to die. You deep down want it anyways.

Last edited:
(((((((((())))))))))

"Science", massive soy cope. :feelshaha:

Self reported cut copers saying they're doing all good? Keep deluding yourself or post actual studies relating to actual artificially shortened nerve endings being evaluated.

Why does god make foreskins bro?
Jfl this nigga wants to debate science. Low IQ take. Enjoy your ugly ass dick brah.
Jesus Christ, you are the saddest person in this forum and deserves to die. You deep down want it anyways.
Didn't know I would trigger a faggot like you, you are the one who needs to rope, filthy GrAYcel.
Right? It's not all Jews that do it, but a certain sect.

Jfl this nigga wants to debate science. Low IQ take. Enjoy your ugly ass dick brah.

Didn't know I would trigger a faggot like you, you are the one who needs to rope, filthy GrAYcel.

Right? It's not all Jews that do it, but a certain sect.
They all no good bastards

This thread manages to be worded in a more brutal way than even most of @mylifeistrash 's threads. Congrats...

Wtf i didnt know that. Absolutely ragefuel fuck :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: the only thing that would relieve me from this pain is anal-raping a woman with my subhuman circumcised cock

Wtf i didnt know that. Absolutely ragefuel fuck :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: the only thing that would relieve me from this pain is anal-raping a woman with my subhuman circumcised cock
Chad circumcised cock > subhuman uncircumcised cock.

Chad circumcised cock > subhuman uncircumcised cock.
It is not about being chad or incel its fucking women taking advantages of our misery. It is fucking suifuel.
tenor.gif

This thread manages to be worded in a more brutal way than even most of @mylifeistrash 's threads. Congrats...

Congrats OP. You've made me feel more depressed than I already felt tonight, lol.

The appearance of my dick matters below zero, you haven't realized I'm a birdcel on the saint level? JFL.

Just lol at coping with 'science', let me guess, you haven't been to university and seen through the facade?

Post your studies, and I'll come at them. Do you even axon, bro?

The appearance of my dick matters below zero, you haven't realized I'm a birdcel on the saint level? JFL.

Just lol at coping with 'science', let me guess, you haven't been to university and seen through the facade?

Post your studies, and I'll come at them. Do you even axon, bro?
I am also a birdcel. And what's an axon? And JFL at trying to disprove science just because you don't agree with it. Earth is flat too, isn't it?
It is not about being chad or incel its fucking women taking advantages of our misery. It is fucking suifuel.
tenor.gif
That's not what I said?

JFL (((they))) even got Weinstein. A legendary kikemaxxer
He looks disgusting, man. Can't believe some WHORES willingly sucked his dick and/or got dicked down by him.

They are encouraging abortion to use the organic matter extracted from aborted fetuses to perform demonic surgeries. Hell world