Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're circumcised, at least your foreskin is making women's faces more youthful so they can have sex with men who are not you

English is my third language, fucktard. JFL if you think I know every word. You, on the other hand, can only speak one. :lul:
Language mogs me.

Yeah you support jewish method circumcision i get it. But know that its a huge fucking cope. Uncircumcised penis is way better.
Lmfao you've been brainwashed, cut cocks are way better. JFL if you think you're less sensitive than those with ugly ant-eater dicks. :feelskek:

JFL if you think you're less sensitive than those with ugly ant-eater dicks. :feelskek:
What the fuck are you even talking about. Its been scientifically proven that circumcision causes pre ejaculation, reduces sensitivity and sex drive. I also experienced it first hand because i was circumcised at lately age. It feels nothing like uncircumcised penis.

Last edited:
The only upside to circumcision is to last longer in bed if you're a cumtooquickcel, but it's not worth the problems and lack of nerves.

Also, are Chads ever circumcised?

The only upside to circumcision is to last longer in bed if you're a cumtooquickcel, but it's not worth the problems and lack of nerves.
Massive cope. It's actually the opposite. There's no upside to circumcision.

He looks disgusting, man. Can't believe some WHORES willingly sucked his dick and/or got dicked down by him.
Foids did it cause he had something to give. When foids don’t have (((society))) backing them Up they will fuck ugly guys tbh if they need to

thank god I wasn't mutilated by jews as a baby

when are you streaming next face?
I almost choked on my drink at the russia line.
If the big jew in outer space wanted penis to be circumscised, than he should have just made them that way.

my pp skin is intact, not giving it to some toilet

Thanks for reminding me I hate my middle eastern parents who cut my dick against my will.

Its as if your Youtube videos werent suicide inducing enough :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sorry. If my parents had had me circumcised, they would be on the NEWS. That's all I can say.
Congrats OP. You've made me feel more depressed than I already felt tonight, lol.

Don't worry, at least they left you with the remains of your penis.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_yWwVPS3AY

Foreskin is used in skin creams for women. Nevermind the keratinization of your glans, turning into a desensitized callous, at least women are happier. What an amazing sacrifice your parents made you make. You should be proud. You were born a proud feminist.

Now this news, having been cucked against your will, will not be easy for some. I don't recommend that you make your parents pay for their mistreatment of your manhood. While some of you may feel: "I won't get to feel what it's like to use my peen in a woman, that's bad enough, but I can't even feel what it's like to use my peen in my hand with sensations intact, cuz some of my peen was amputated. I got circumcucked!", it's important to remember that some good came of this: women can look better!

So you see, this shouldn't make you want to seek justice on your parents, robbing you of 1000s of pleasurable nerves, the back-and-forth motion of the foreskin over the sensitive glans, the natural lubrication. No, you should definitely NOT make your parents PAY for amputating some of your cock. Even if you think it's justified, remember: There is a benefit to your cock being amputated. Remember your onetis? The girl who rejected you 5 years ago? Well, she might end up using cream made with your foreskin. You might help her find true love!!!

So, bros. There is no need to be upset. Have a good day.

that title is brootal

i hope to stream this Sunday. My new PC got a virus already, which required a System Restore. Fuck this world. Incel life is wraught with turds.

Love the crying that goes on because some girls in remote African villages get their genitals mutilated but male genital mutilation goes on daily in the FIRST WORLD and no one cares.

Sorry. If my parents had had me circumcised, they would be on the NEWS. That's all I can say.
Why do you care so much about the topic of circumcision if you're a hopeless genetic garbage as you describe yourself and keep preaching in your videos all the time?

I've seen multiple threads of you talking about this stuff and it's pathetic how a man cares so much about the state of other men's penises

Having foreskin is better imo

Ricemen stay taking L's :feelsrope:
This is the closest most ricecels will come to putting their dick on these foid's faces.
giphy.gif

Bruuutal

I´m glad I don´t live in America.