Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're circumcised, you're a femdom cuck

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Imagine having your dick brutally mutilated without consent by your mommy. That's some cuck shit

Imagine having your dick brutally mutilated without consent by your mommy. That's some cuck shit
Most of them are done, because women initiate it and it's also mostly done by OBGYNs which are pretty much always women. If it's for religion it's done by pedophiles. Disgusting.

my parents didnt take care of my circumcision wound and let it heal and so half of my foreskin is still attached to my dick and it looks disgusting
a few years ago i tried talking to my mom about it and she said she did it because foreskin is "gross" and "you will thank me later"
awesome

Know That Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Don't call them cucks, if they were mutilated as a baby it's not their fault they are victims.

I am not circumcised but honestly who cares? I could lose my entire dick that it wouldnt make any difference in my life.

I am not using it and it doesnt seem like I will ever use it.

Jews need to pay me reparations for stealing my foreskin.