Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you're good at any sports, you have no right to complain about anything

R

Recovery

Banned
-
I feel like shit because i suck at almost every sport. I feel unfit and not prepared for life. If i were at least OK my self esteem would rise.

nausea said:

True. I was a high school all American in football and my school won football state champs 3 years in a row because of me and my best friend. Still an incel at 31

I'm not good at anything, now you all have to listen to my complaints for eternity.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm not good at anything, now you all have to listen to my complaints for eternity.
you have the best avatar here, so you are the best at something

everytime I see it...

I'm good at basketball

Me being good at sports wont make my dick longer than 2 inches

nausea said:
you have the best avatar here, so you are the best at something

everytime I see it...

Lol, the best at randomly picking an image that sums up the distress and pain of virgin, human failures. Hardly something to feel proud about.

QuantumDummy said:
Lol, the best at randomly picking an image that sums up the distress and pain of virgin, human failures. Hardly something to feel proud about.

just imagine how many times I assumed that pose irl ...

KValt said:
Me being good at sports wont make my dick longer than 2 inches

goddamn bro, even penis extenders and jelqing can't save you. the most you could get to is like 4 inches

ur the only one on this site that actually has a right to complain about being fucked over by genetics

wishiwasbigger said:
goddamn bro, even penis extenders and jelqing can't save you. the most you could get to is like 4 inches

ur the only one on this site that actually has a right to complain about being fucked over by genetics

jelqing=?

If I wasn't living in a shithole I'd go to olympics in 2020. I had no chance of developing any of my skills because the closest sports club was in 20km and my parents didn't care about me

nausea said:
jelqing=?

excersizes to make ur dick bigger. realistically everyone can gain atleast 1.5-2 inches if they put in the time, which is what im doing. gonna be 7 inches soon.

wishiwasbigger said:
nausea said:
jelqing=?
excersizes to make ur dick bigger. realistically everyone can gain atleast 1.5-2 inches if they put in the time, which is what im doing. gonna be 7 inches soon.
but what kind of exercises

nausea said:
wishiwasbigger said:
nausea said:
jelqing=?
but what kind of exercises
its basically just like milking your dick over and over, trapping the blood in the head. kind of like squeezing the last paste out of toothpaste, thats what most guys do but i cant be bothered.

the easiest way is to just buy a penis extender and a bathmate pump and pump for 20 min in the morning and then wear the extender all day, for 5 days a week and 2 off. im gonna do that for all of 2018 and will probably gain 1.5 inches atleast. might incorporate the excersizes later on to squeeze out that last .5 inches.

wishiwasbigger said:

I always thought that stuff is pseudoscience. How expensive are they and is there anyone here who used them to looksmax and can recommend me?

KValt said:
wishiwasbigger said:
I always thought that stuff is pseudoscience. How expensive are they and is there anyone here who used them to looksmax and can recommend me?
its not pseudoscience bro there are tons of examples of guys who have gained significant amounts from penismaxxing if u do the research. i just ordered an x4 labs extender for 85 bucks total with shipping, its coming in 4 days. gonna gain 1.5 inches in 2018 an ascend. heres an example, this guy pretty much dug himself out of the dicklet hole and now has a respectable cawk

cn94y5O.jpg

Is he a tall/fat guy or something? The second pic looks like my size and even though pics 3 and 4 mog me they stil look below average