Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"If you're homeless, just buy a house bruh"

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
That's how I feel every time I see some normiefag saying that we should improve ourselves in order to meet girls.

"justliftbruhh you get the girlz bruh trust me bruh ive been lifting for 3000 years and now i fuck every chick on the planet"

Most of the guys who lift and get pussy have some other advantage that is unobtainable. Like a masculine face or jawline. Or a large penis, or money.

If you are working for minimal wage and want it increased just learn how to be a great programmer and join the sillicon valley team. :feelsdevil:

if ur ugly just be good looking

Most of the guys who lift and get pussy have some other advantage that is unobtainable. Like a masculine face or jawline. Or a large penis, or money.
Exactly. Gym is teracope on its own. If there was a face gym I’d be hitting that shit everyday.

That's how I feel every time I see some normiefag saying that we should improve ourselves in order to meet girls.

"justliftbruhh you get the girlz bruh trust me bruh ive been lifting for 3000 years and now i fuck every chick on the planet"
At least is still possible for a homeless guy moneymaxx enough to buy a house if he gets lucky enough to find a job and save up while keeping his money safe instead of spending it on vices.

Exactly. Gym is teracope on its own. If there was a face gym I’d be hitting that shit everyday.
Even if i lost weight and got big gains i'd still be 5'6 with a 4 inch dick and autism

Even if i lost weight and got big gains i'd still be 5'6 with a 4 inch dick and autism
Autism is already over. I have it aswell. But 4 inch dick is a death sentence, couldn’t even enjoy sex at all with that.

improve yourself = improve your looks

you = how you look

Autism is already over. I have it aswell. But 4 inch dick is a death sentence, couldn’t even enjoy sex at all with that.
i enjoyed my fleshlight tho
and manlets have an easier time gaining muscle cause their muscles are smaller and don't need as much time to get big

"Just be yourself bro" :feelsclown:

i enjoyed my fleshlight tho
and manlets have an easier time gaining muscle cause their muscles are smaller and don't need as much time to get big
It’s cope anyway. No fix for face or autism.

It’s cope anyway. No fix for face or autism.
i think i have an ok face especially if i lose weight but being manlet and dicklet is death sentence much less with autism also

i think i have an ok face especially if i lose weight but being manlet and dicklet is death sentence much less with autism also
Ok face isn’t enough. With autism you need to be at least a chadlite to get anything.

My favorite is "just take a shower."

It's obvious projection from foids because most of them are actually dirty as fuck and smell like literal feces, rotten fish, etc; literally the worst kinds of smell you can imagine.