Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you’re incel, there is no reason for you to not be anti police

The law is not on my side but they are a barrier currently albeit a very poor one (considering what BLM Is doing).

Abolishing the police is fine, but if I could choose when and if I had a head start I’d go to rural Texas and join a militia/boogaloo. My dad has some really good social circles with abunch of crazy gun nut militia people (they have a fucking civil war cannon and do civil war re-enactments and militia shit ffs) despite him being not a crazy gun nut militia person. Society collapsing and chilling with them would be cool.

if you’re alone and you have no connections and you live in an urban city and want the police abolished tho you are very fucked. No gun for 50 antifa soyboys and 25 black gentlemen at your door
Good that you’re a boog club. But yeah, removing the oinklers and replacing them with a militia is based. Also fuck the cities. I hate them with a passion.

Get rid of the freeloaders. No pensions for parasites.

I really don't think so. Policemen are quite nice to incels actually. I feel like (at least in my country) they consider us as non-violent high-inhib NPCs.

I think they hate chads more, because first they aren't chads, second, chads are making noise and old people are calling cops on them which makes them moving for a bit of noise and pot and third because most of them aren't chads and were bullied in school which is why they wanted to join the force.

If you're incel but not ethnic, I don't see why you should hate the popo tbh.

I think any person that isn't a subhuman virgin male hates us.

Good points though :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back