Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re not attracted to your own race it never begun

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re not attracted to your own race it never begun for you what are you supposed to do if you don’t like your own race it’s not fair to expect a man to pursue women he’s not attracted to just because they’re the same race that’s retarded jew propaganda there’s too many races and ethnicities for that

I’ve always been attracted to white women because that’s all i’ve been around i grew up in a white family but now that i’ve been on this forum lately i’ve decided i want a mexican toilet.

I had a mexican toilet who was attracted to me but she lost her virginity to chadriguez.

This seems to be an issue which is mostly seen in ethnics residing within multi-cultural countries (normally majority white countries). If I had been raised in Nigeria or Jamaica, I'd most likely have more of an attraction to my own women. Alas, Western black women aren't exactly what I'd call desirable, what with their arrogant "kween" mentalities and super high standards for their own men.
Which race do you like the most ?

Then youre a self hating hypocrite. Foid mindset. I apologise for the harsh words but its true.

Then youre a self hating hypocrite. Foid mindset. I apologise for the harsh words but its true.
You can’t force attraction you think Stacy is gonna date a sub 4 5’6 truecel ?

You can’t force attraction you think Stacy is gonna date a sub 4 5’6 truecel ?
He is not the same as the stacy, black girls are same as you. Fixating on only one type/ looks would turn everyone into volcels.

He is not the same as the stacy, black girls are same as you. Fixating on only one type/ looks would turn everyone into volcels.
Who said anything about being black also sub 5 men gotta go for landwhales while our looksmatch can get any man she wants

So a 2/10 turbo manlet ricecel is volcel for favoring white women do you know how retarded that sounds

So a 2/10 turbo manlet ricecel is volcel for favoring white women do you know how retarded that sounds
Yes if he refuse to date the 2/10 ricewhore

Also fixating on only small window of women who are extremely unobtainable is being volcel, same as foids are chad only.

I agree, especially since I would say 70% of ethnic women aren't attractive at all if i'm being honest. Sure we'd still do them yet that's like eating week old Pasta in the fridge because you're hungry. Which most bluepilled men and some chads do since the dating market has gotten so bad. Chads even settle down with normie black women for example. Especially the laowhy case, where he married/impregnated an ugly asian woman.

Last edited: