Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’re skinny or fat it’s over

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
If you’re skinny or fat it is over for you skinny and fat men get zero respect from both men and women they also have a low sex appeal and are the butt end of the joke too often you gotta have a muscular physique to be considered human and be treated with decency it’s not just about face it’s physique too.

being buff as a manlet gives napoleon complex and gives toilets the "ick"
physique only goes so far. for low tier normies and below it is like trying to sculpt shit into diamond

physique only goes so far. for low tier normies and below it is like trying to sculpt shit into diamond
Physique is one of the most important things as a man besides face and height

Facts. Fuck my eating disorder.

Muscles is a red-pill cope - it’ll just attract other men.

Muscles is a red-pill cope - it’ll just attract other men.
It’s not about women it’s about being respected it’s about looking masculine and feeling masculine

doing anything as a manlet gives women the "ick"

Hell no it isn't. I see severely obese black men pull women wth no issues. Skinny ones too

they'd rather have a chubby chad than a muscular incel
Yup, I’ve heard innumerable women over my life time say they could give a fuck about muscles.

Face is all that truly matters to them looks wise.

Many women even find muscle mass on a guy to be gross.

Probably not as much as being fat of course but still…

I wish I had a copy of that hilarious meme image I saw about this on Twitter/X as on one side it had fantasy vs reality imaging where on one side it had a bunch of dudes looking at their fellow bodybuilder dude and saying “looking big king” as the reality whereas the fantasy was women swooning over the bodybuilder dude which never happens. :feelshaha: