Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If You're Sub 8, Everything You Do Will Look Cringe!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Your hunter eyes (personality btw) and 7’3 height mogging personality will determine if people perceive you as confident

I recently filmed myself and cringed at the first second to my frame of a child :feelshaha::feelshaha:
No wonder I was never taken seriously

i think in this case the chad is still doing cringe shit in this video just chads have alot higher threshhold of getting away with cringe shit. its still cringe tho

If you think being sub 8 qualifies as incel, e.g some 6-7/10 male, then I have a bridge to sell...

Same with me
It's brutal. It's easy to be unaware about your frameletism and live under a false assumption that you have a normal frame.

To suddenly learn that you're actually basically deformed and have been for years is horrifying. I would've never tried to confidence-maxx or anything if I had known how hopeless I was.

One guy has professionals filming and editing the video, the other is using his iphone and a black and white filter. Him looking stupid here has nothing to do with his looks.

i think in this case the chad is still doing cringe shit in this video just chads have alot higher threshhold of getting away with cringe shit. its still cringe tho

People always used to tell me that I'm a bad dancer and no matter how hard I tried toilets used to tell me that I just didn't train hard enough. One day while working in Germany my boss actually told me something interesting, he said "It doesn't matter what you do, because you're fat everything you do looks clumsy and out of place" and it made me realise this. The exact same dance moves by a good dancer just look horrible, this applies to everything in life, seeing a fat man do something is comedy.

But remember that obese women are still seeing as desirable, so they don't ever suffer from the failo effect.

No reason to leave your house if you are sub5

the ‘incel’ mogs me just as much as the male model mogs him.