Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you're ugly, everyone expects you to act like docile obedient cuck.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
You don't allowed to have any dignity and normscum expects you to be 'grateful' for this.

Yeah, that's the "good personality" people speak of. The "reward" is that you might just not get totally ostracized but instead barely tolerated as a harmless background character.

"Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Do you ever actually leave the studio? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy. You think men like Thomas Wayne, men at ease, ever think what it's like to be a guy like me? To be anybody but themselves. They don't. They think we'll all just sit there and take it like good little boys. That we won't werewolf and go wild."

- Joker

Exactly, your position in this static hierarchy is chosen for you the moment you are born. It is decided by your genetic quality and wealth/status of your family. You are not supposed to even think to go higher up, only way you can move is down. If you attempt to move up, those already higher than you will shit on you, kick you, spit on you and do everything they can to prevent you.

Yes, the low value man is made to be a slave without being able to complain about anything that's why they get so pissed off at this incel community

Yeah, that's the "good personality" people speak of. The "reward" is that you might just not get totally ostracized but instead barely tolerated as a harmless background character.
we're expected to be asexual and never show to a woman that we want to bang her
even if subtle and respectfully

Not everyone is ugly face-wise like you OP, just be a manlet framecel and they'll threat you the very same way:feelsEhh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I do the opposite. I am the king of clownEarth when I step out into it.