Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you’ve never been skinny or been a normal weight then how do you know it’s over ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How do you know it’s over if you’ve never been at a normal weight before unless you’re a manlet then it’s over regardless however if you’ve been a fatcel your whole life then it may not be over for you if you don’t even know what your jaw looks like under all the fat it’s covered in why not gymmax before you give up and LDAR here then if you’re still Incel after gymmaxing then it never begun

Because i have a small jaw. Plus testosterone makes it less masculine.

Only fakecels make these types of threads

”just lose weight bro, you’ll have a giga chiseled jaw”

:yes:

So you don’t think an obese Incel is sabotaging himself by being obese ?
Depends on what you said. You can usually tell if a fat guy will have a good jawline under his fat.

Was relatively skinny in my teen years. It was still over for me.

It is better to be fat than to be skinny.
Do you want to fight 60 kg or 110 kg.
Gymmax is still best

I remember growing up skinny seeing myself having a feminine jaw while all the other boys had masculine jawlines. I knew it was over

I've been skinny / normal weight all my life. Normal weight meaning 20-25 BMI. When I was young I somehow was skinny even though my diet consisted only of sugar almost