Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you've tried and can't ascend aftER the age of 25, it's truly just ovER

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
No amount of looksmaxxing will do shit, just LDAR.

I tried to get with girls until I was around 35. After that I completely gave up. When you no longer have youth on your side it just feels pointless to continue chasing girls.

I lasted until 32.

I think people should wait until 30 before giving up. There was a poster recently here that left after getting a gf at 28 I believe. Obviously an outlier - but apparently it's possible.

Is there a point to LDARing? Shouldnt we be looking for ways to ascend into ropemaxxing

Is there a point to LDARing? Shouldnt we be looking for ways to ascend into ropemaxxing
I guess I should try get a gun with some good fmj ammo to go through the skull properly

I lasted until 32.

I think people should wait until 30 before giving up. There was a poster recently here that left after getting a gf at 28 I believe. Obviously an outlier - but apparently it's possible.
I'm 30 and I'm a kissless virgin.

No need to try if you're sub5.

no pussy for you is more for chad

True. At that point, the ship has sailed. Even if you were to ascend, it wouldn't make up for everything that you've missed out on.

True. At that point, the ship has sailed. Even if you were to ascend, it wouldn't make up for everything that you've missed out on.
Yeah, it's already kinda locked and loaded

Even if you looksmax after that it’s still over due to youthpill

Most foids will be looking to betabuxx you at that age too
Exactly. They had their fun already and are looking to settle down. Meanwhile you sat there all alone while she was fucking chad.

No amount of looksmaxxing will do shit, just LDAR.
Imagine being over age 25 and still being single and a virgin. That is hell. I'm 20 and I dread my 25th birthday

The clock is ticking :feelstrash: