Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Igor mogs me

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

I was looking for a 100% free Kazakhstani dating site and immediately I'm reminded why Turkmaxxing is so different from SEAmaxxing. Khrushchev brought millions of Slavs (Russians and Ukrainians) to West Turkestan and Tajikistan and now we see a country where there are hot Asian toilets and White Chad's living in harmony. No wonder not that many Westerners go Turkmaxxing, your competition is literally White Chad. Your passport is only going to bring you so far, no matter how high status your country is, it's lower status than Igor's genetics.

began for igor, over for you

young frankenstein igor GIF

Thought you meant this Igor

View attachment 1150039

I was looking for a 100% free Kazakhstani dating site and immediately I'm reminded why Turkmaxxing is so different from SEAmaxxing. Khrushchev brought millions of Slavs (Russians and Ukrainians) to West Turkestan and Tajikistan and now we see a country where there are hot Asian toilets and White Chad's living in harmony. No wonder not that many Westerners go Turkmaxxing, your competition is literally White Chad. Your passport is only going to bring you so far, no matter how high status your country is, it's lower status than Igor's genetics.
Jbw simple

Even Igor has to use dating sites because of not finding anyone IRL.