Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ik i couldve gotten atleast 1 girl in high school

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If i never dropped out i couldve gained confidence and fixed all my mental issues and got a gf before the rise of hypergamy. Even if that didnt work i’d have a group of friends and would’ve already ascended by becoming a popular social media influencer and business man.

That’ll never happen now though i’m in my 20’s and all i have to look forward to is work women who get passed around by bradley and jemarcus.

All my mental issues are from being stuck in the house all day and never expersing my energy/having fucked up hormones/no control or freedom over life/toxic low life family who were never there to support me.

Last edited:

Idk dude, hypergamy started coming into effect by like the 60s…

not unless you got your hormones fixed

All my mental issues are from being stuck in the house all day and never expersing my energy/having fucked up hormones/no control or freedom over life/toxic low life family who were never there to support me.
Hits close to home

I wish I had asked some girl out during my school days but now it's over. I am too old; 20:fuk::fuk:

I wish I had asked some girl out during my school days but now it's over. I am too old; 20:fuk::fuk:
Younger than me. Plus you claim you’re white passing and have an above average face

That’s so fucked up that you can’t just travel time and change your past.

unluckiest person in the world BUT ALSO GUYS I ALMOST ASCENDED I WAS SO CLOSE B-B-BUT I'M STILL THE BIGGEST TRUECEL AROUND

@Zer0/∞

unluckiest person in the world BUT ALSO GUYS I ALMOST ASCENDED I WAS SO CLOSE B-B-BUT I'M STILL THE BIGGEST TRUECEL AROUND

@Zer0/∞
Cope, he is just be first pilled.

Even if that's remotely true, which I doubt what good does dwelling on it do now

The reality is that most of us could have. JBF(Just Be First) is extremely powerful. I had a girl that showed me genuine interest in highschool, but I turned her down because I'm an autist. Biggest regret of my life.

That's bullshit dude
Every day in high school I feel worse because I'm surrounded by normies and foids and still alone. Friday is peak depression and I have to use the weekend to uplift myself so I can handle another 5 days of terror and so on.
Feel better now?
I wish I was home schooled

The reality is that most of us could have. JBF(Just Be First) is extremely powerful. I had a girl that showed me genuine interest in highschool, but I turned her down because I'm an autist. Biggest regret of my life.
I have no idea how you're not banned yet. Over 180cm and had girls showing interest in him

I have no idea how you're not banned yet. Over 180cm and had girls showing interest in him
I'm KHHV and socially retarded. Even ugly men ascend via social circles while I stay in my room all day.

Also, highschool is by far the easiest time in life to ascend because girls haven't had the experience to know their true SMV.

I'm KHHV and socially retarded. Even ugly men ascend via social circles while I stay in my room all day.

Also, highschool is by far the easiest time in life to ascend because girls haven't had the experience to know their true SMV.
If high school is the easiest time might as well rope on the spot because it's impossible for me

Girls overinflate their SMV. I don't know your generation but '06 '07 sucks pretty bad. That's why we also have youngcels like me on this forum. Social Media fucked us

If high school is the easiest time might as well rope on the spot because it's impossible for me

Girls overinflate their SMV. I don't know your generation but '06 '07 sucks pretty bad. That's why we also have youngcels like me on this forum. Social Media fucked us
Highschool was 4 years ago for me. I'm sure it's gotten way worse during those 4 years.

That being said though, ascending in highschool is still way easier than college or post-college where women have experienced thousands of massive chad cocks shoved into their holes.