Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’ll ascend so hard when i get a thick beard and lose weight

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
All i need is a thick beard to cover my small jawline and give my chin some length then lose some weight (80 pounds) and then get a haircut and try regrowing my hair back or getting a hair transplant. Then start lifting, fix my hormones and get my deep voice and 6 inch dick back and i’ll look like a dark triad mexican dude and get me some tattoos (probably wont) start slinging dope and i’ll have the bitches.

Last edited:
all this will take one year minimum especially the fat loss

I mean minus the tats and dope yeah this plan most likely will work out. It atleast has a shot. Dont worry about the hair though. Just shave it. It looks fine with a beard

I mean minus the tats and dope yeah this plan most likely will work out. It atleast has a shot. Dont worry about the hair though. Just shave it. It looks fine with a beard
Hair = Life

All i need is a thick beard to cover my small jawline and give my chin some length then lose some weight (80 pounds) and then get a haircut and try regrowing my hair back or getting a hair transplant. Then start lifting, fix my hormones and get my deep voice and 6 inch dick back and i’ll look like a dark triad mexican dude and get me some tattoos (probably wont) start slinging dope and i’ll have the bitches.
No ascension for ur face, Chico

lol @ having hope of “ascending” and calling me a fakecel. Real truecels like me don’t care about getting women as it’s no use. I might eventually fuck a hooker next summer but that’s the only “plans” I got.

lol @ having hope of “ascending” and calling me a fakecel. Real truecels like me don’t care about getting women as it’s no use. I might eventually fuck a hooker next summer but that’s the only “plans” I got.

Must be nice having a big dick and being able to grow a beard. When I grow out my facial hair, I look even creepier(according to my family and coworkers, that is). Wishing you luck

Must be nice having a big dick and being able to grow a beard. When I grow out my facial hair, I look even creepier(according to my family and coworkers, that is). Wishing you luck
I can’t grow a good beard rn i have low testosterone and need to lose weight and hop on roids

I can’t grow a good beard rn i have low testosterone and need to lose weight and hop on roids
I've been thinking about roids for a long time, the only things stopping me are fear of needles and lack of a source and funds. My family has tried to convince me not to take them so I just stop bringing it up. Ohhh the side effects are a bad mood and a small dick/balls?? Not like I'd know anything about that!!!!

holy nepali cope

You should call your book: the journey to the lost hormones