Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'll never be the first one to a girl

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
The one she really gave all herself to. The one she really cared about. The one who made her feel all the excitement of love and affection for the first time. The only one who got to see her sincere feelings. I'll never be that person to any girl. The pure and simple milestone unique in everyone's life, but mine's.

I'll never get to experience this, because I just can't. Not even if I woke up as Chad tomorrow, I'm too far gone. I'm too old. God, I may not even be the last option. But what matters, when being the first one is really where it is? Nothing can make up for that. Not even all the money in this world. It's priceless.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6l4cRRFRNQ

I'm an adult, but I still feel like I'm a teenager deep inside, all because I missed this damn thing. I'll NEVER get over this, until the very last day of my life. I'll be always stucked in this eternal adolescence, daydreaming about the teen love I never had.

Same. We got worst cards. No gf, shitskin nigger family and midget genes. Poor fag family.

No childhood friend, no harem, no fun friendships, no adventure, no magic, no partying, no concerts, no interesting travel stories involving others. just complete and utter shit life

man, these dating sim games are so fucking suicidefuel

cant play those anymore, gave up playing koikatsu club and fucking 2d foids because of sorrow

Same. We got worst cards. No gf, shitskin nigger family and midget genes. Poor fag family.

No childhood friend, no harem, no fun friendships, no adventure, no magic, no partying, no concerts, no interesting travel stories involving others. just complete and utter shit life
I feel you way more than I wish I did. Why life has to be this way for some? What a fucking joke...

man, these dating sim games are so fucking suicidefuel

cant play those anymore, gave up playing koikatsu club and fucking 2d foids because of sorrow
Same shit. These were my last cope back in the day but now I just can't play them, I just feel like total shit and like jumping out of the window. I literally have nothing at this point, not even games.

There's nothing at the end of the tunnel. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

teenlove pill hard to swallow

You can still be the first to destroy the earth.

Yes, meanwhile my chad classmate is slaying different girls on daily basis. Even if we ascend we wont be able to make love with prime women but rather some hags in their 30s.
the brutal pill incels seeking ascension don't want to swallow

it's was already over before you even try anything

Yes, meanwhile my chad classmate is slaying different girls on daily basis. Even if we ascend we wont be able to make love with prime women but rather some hags in their 30s.
Brutal