Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'll never forget the abuse I've received from normies and foids

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I just play it over and over again in my brain. I just remember every insult and I just fucking press the rewind button my god. My brain is gone.

I just play it over and over again in my brain. I just remember every insult and I just fucking press the rewind button my god. My brain is gone.
Same here. It's impossible to stop, all of those events are simply seared into my brain:feelsrope::feelscry:.

CR112K15 icecreamsandwich 3969421963

Right now, One of these would be nice

Mostly memories of being humiliated in front of an audience without any way to escape or fight back. Being the odd one out, the only one not fitting in, the most abnormal person in the room, the least socially competent. Knowing that you are disliked and knowing that everyone else knows that as well. Good times. Thanks autism.

Same. I keep having flashbacks after flashbacks. Nothing too PTSD and I keep trying to let go but my head just won’t stop circulating shitty memories and I need constant escapism to combat it otherwise it’ll all just be empty with nothing but sorrow.

Same. I keep having flashbacks after flashbacks. Nothing too PTSD and I keep trying to let go but my head just won’t stop circulating shitty memories and I need constant escapism to combat it otherwise it’ll all just be empty with nothing but sorrow.

the normies got their dick sucked after bullying you.