Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'll suffer death by fire for Christ.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
but muh abortion rights, muh tranny rights :feelstastyman:

I wish Christ allowed killing the anti-Christ when they are this hardened to their sinful ways.
I would be seriously willing to fleshly die even by the hottest fire as the king of fire in my avi ways for my belief in Christ. The pain would be so great but spiritually worth it.
inb4 muh Christcuck, muh kike died on a stick (Jesus wasn't even Jewish), muh kys and muh everything

@Intellau_Celistic

Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

I feel unlimited power everytime the Anti-Christ persecutes me!

One of the biggest pardoxes that I face as an Christcel is being amoralist for my inceldom and being moralist for my faith...

One of the biggest pardoxes that I face as an Christcel is being amoralist for my inceldom and being moralist for my faith...
just put the blackpill under the category of "humanity is fallen" and imo it solves most of it.
i mean, what do you expect? The fall is not a meme bro, its wholesale corruption of the entire creation.
Everything is wrong and no one is good but God.

That's how I place the blackpill in the christian worldview.

but muh abortion rights, muh tranny rights :feelstastyman:

I wish Christ allowed killing the anti-Christ when they are this hardened to their sinful ways.
I would be seriously willing to fleshly die even by the hottest fire as the king of fire in my avi ways for my belief in Christ. The pain would be so great but spiritually worth it.
inb4 muh Christcuck, muh kike died on a stick (Jesus wasn't even Jewish), muh kys and muh everything
super based christbro. dont let anyone else bring down your faith

just put the blackpill under the category of "humanity is fallen" and imo it solves most of it.
i mean, what do you expect? The fall is not a meme bro, its wholesale corruption of the entire creation.
Everything is wrong and no one is good but God.

That's how I place the blackpill in the christian worldview.
Yeah thinking about it, a lot of philosophers were blackpilled but Christians early christians particularly were blackpilled to the core they understood vanity like no one else yet they still clinged to their weak character and embraced concepts like humilty compassion love and rejected pride apathy and hate.

It is difficult to be a man without ego...

Yeah thinking about it, a lot of philosophers were blackpilled but Christians early christians particularly were blackpilled to the core they understood vanity like no one else yet they still clinged to their weak character and embraced concepts like humilty compassion love and rejected pride apathy and hate.

It is difficult to be a man without ego...
the more you reach for humility, the more it escapes you
its extremely hard
sometimes I think about st anthony maxxing in desert but that is even harder than being in society
according to monks, theres constantly ppl coming that think living in monastery is ez pz
but then they loose their marbles after 2 weeks of no internet and go loco in da coco

You would really burn alive for that? Be honest IRL you would run out of the frames in pain

If it helps you sleep at night

You would really burn alive for that? Be honest IRL you would run out of the frames in pain
sometimes i think about you know being martyred or something
and its fine to cope with it or something
but then I think about that shit in Chechen war where they put the barbed wire in the dudes asshole and ripped it out
and im like
nah, im gonna run, fuck this, im skee doodlin'g outta that mofo FUCK DAT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would be in intense pain and most probably gnashing my teeth in pain, but I would understand that it is a necessary pain.

Reminds me of Outlast when Father Martin burned himself on the cross

I'll suffer, that's for sure