Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee On women and abortions (the genocide entirely caused by women.)

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
Frequently I've seen a variety of debate on the topic of abortion. I've come to make a case against women's support of abortion.

Abortion is murder, it is murder of the child entirely due to the promotion of slutty or bossbabe (yas Queen!) lifestyles by the capitalistic system. If you want to support the ending of life based on your own morals you can choose to do so but let me explain the horrors that millions of women have committed, the genocide that they cause everyday because they are inhumane creatures.

The moral and biological arguments of abortion disproved.

1. Abortion is the removal of the fetus (or a clump of cells from the uterus) from the uterus, many times people claim abortion is just removal of tissue or removal of cells. Therefore, it isn't murder.
The dehumanization of other humans does not remove their humanity. You can say a woman is not a human all you want, but they are genetically humans regardless. We know, based on the law of abiogenesis that human beings can only create other human life or waste. Biologically speaking, we know a member of the human species is created when the egg and sperm unite. The child in the womb is an entirely unique and distinct human life which will never exist again, there is, biologically speaking, no argument against abortion being murder. The child being a clump of cells is entirely unimportant as all living things, regardless of complexity, is composed of cells. Cellular life is regarded as the smallest thing alive and as a result it can die. When foids argue it isn't killing because it is just cells, they are wrong. A cell can die.

2. What if the child is poor or going to be abused/suffer in life?
This argument is based off of the prospect that the elimination of suffering is caused by the elimination of the sufferer. This is the case yes, however we cannot know if a child will suffer. The belief that a child will suffer due to socioeconomics is a presumption and in no way is justification for murder. Not only does this invalidate the work many do for anti-suicide by implicating the response to this should be to encourage them under the presumption it doesn't get better, this is against many of their own views as they are hesitant to talk about euthanasia for grandparents or dogs (wonder why.) When you are born it is obvious you are going to suffer in life, that is the nature of existence. It isnt a good argument to claim they deserve to die.
Frankly, most foids who argue this were abused as children and are unable to comprehend that their suicidal ideation does not extend to everyone. it is sad.

3. My career, my situation, etc.
The pursuit for money being more valuable than life is a joke. Not wanting to deal with the consequences of heterosexual sex and treating sex like a right you have is hypocritical of them and does not justify murder. Pleasurable heterosexual penetrative sex is not a right. It has consequences. Deal with them. Also, even if you DID make birthing, childcare and baby resources free would they suddenly support the right to life? No. This is a cop out argument.
Women can also have careers and children, to say that they can't goes against female's arguments for decades for the right to work the same as men and is inherently against modern ideals.

4. Disability arguments, rape arguments, incest arguments.
These are all whataboutisms. These make up tiny fractions of abortions and nearly all pro-choicers have no arguments for this situations being legal whilst removing the right to abortion outside of them.

Disability: many children with disability are happy, many disabilities aren't caught until after birth. If you don't want to have a disabled baby, don't have sex. No justification for this that does not include until after the baby is born as well and boils down to eugenics.

Rape: the sins of the Father doesn't go onto children, we are individuals. There is once again no argument for this that won't include killing birthed children as well. Foid's birth canals don't magically give people rights.

Incest: this situation is once again a combo of everything I've said, take some responsibility.

5. "My body, my choice".
It's actually not your body, it's self-directed. That is why a foid cannot grow back a leg but can seemingly grow an entire human... Its being told by the body of the child what nutrients it needs. It's in its own placenta, and it has its own body. Even so, If I gave blood to someone, I DONT OWN THEM. Nobody can own anybody.

Horror of abortion:

Abortion can be done in multiple ways, most abortions prevent the child from having a functioning beating heart, killing them. However, some abortions include scraping the child limb by limb before sucking them out with a hoover type instrument to be discarded as medical waste. They are not medical waste. They are humans, children. They died with no dignity, no names, no love. They squirm in pain during this. They are completely defenseless. They died with nobody to love them primarily because of women's refusal to take responsibility.
Imagine dying horribly, in fear and being discarded like your body and life meant nothing because a woman didn't want to raise a child after sleeping with no protection, since she thinks that's her right to do with no consequences and chad didn't want to pull out.

Last edited:
I dont care about it tbh, just another sex haver problem

High IQ thread. It's absolute insanity that, in so many places of the world, women can have their own children, during their most vulnerable and defenseless state, murdered on command, all payed for by taxpayer money, 0 negative consequences, and, meanwhile, men get jailed left and right for things like looking at pixels downloaded for free, touching a woman's shoulder or yelling at a woman who did some shit to them.

High IQ thread. It's absolute insanity that, in so many places of the world, women can have their own children, during their most vulnerable and defenseless state, murdered on command, all payed for by taxpayer money, 0 negative consequences, and, meanwhile, men get jailed left and right for things like looking at pixels downloaded for free, touching a woman's shoulder or yelling at a woman who did some shit to them.

You can tell someone's morals are worthless if they support abortion. In men it's sign the man values sex over anything else and in women it's a sign they're a horrible sociopathic wretch which in all fairness is the majority of women.

the epitome of female entitlement and legal privilege

Look its simpler than we all think: in spite of their biological urge to procreate, most women simply don't want to work hard. Their weak parasitic physiology is not built for labor. Its not built to give. When a woman is pregnant, she's incubating and nourishing another being, which stands in direct contradiction to their parasitic nature. The only reliable way you're going to make women birth children and care for them is by forcing them into motherhood and domesticity.

Love it when you faggots pretend to give a shit about children, just to own the womens :feelsaww:

It's not dishonest and obnoxious at all.

What kind of hersery is this, where in the KJV did god permit the church
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
(Matt. 16:18)

Love it when you faggots pretend to give a shit about children, just to own the womens :feelsaww:

It's not dishonest and obnoxious at all.
Just like how foids pretend to be threatened by men just to shout 'kill all men'. GTFO with that soy energy.

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
(Matt. 16:18)
Stupid NIV jew lover.
Read the KJV not the newer changed version that allows satanists to cover in

Stupid NIV jew lover.
Read the KJV not the newer changed version that allows satanists to cover in
this is the same in every translation, seethe more about the trvth of the chvrch

Bump

It amuses me that they think there are no mental effects of murdering your own chemically bound offspring so let them sacrifice their babies to moloch (unbaptized baby = sinner anyways), one less mouth for me to feed with my tax money.

It amuses me that they think there are no mental effects of murdering your own chemically bound offspring so let them sacrifice their babies to moloch (unbaptized baby = sinner anyways), one less mouth for me to feed with my tax money.
There are actually side effects, you can barely find any footage of women saying they actually feel good after it and did not have mental strife, the most common word that abortion is associated with statistically is grief and then regret

High IQ post. It’s horrifying to see what the world has become.

Abortion is child murderer & should be illegal.

I've come to make a case against women's support of abortion.
Such a waste of keyboard.

The case has already been made against the LEGAL PERSONHOOD STATUS of foids (and dogs, and cows...)

as has been made the case for

COLLECTIVE OWNERSHIP OF THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION.

Marxism-Rodgerism avoids all these unnecessary pointless discussions on what foids should and shouldn't do with the simplest and most correct answer: foids are livestock and should be treated as such.

No foid no problem.

This is the lemma of the foidless society.

Last edited:
no matter what I'll always be pro ABORTION BASEBALL

I wish I had been aborted.

Abortion should be banned for white women so that our brave black kweens can have easier access to it!

Abortion should be legal if doctors identify disabilities such as autism to prevent further, unneccesarry suffering. I would fully understand if my mom would have aborted or killed me

I completely agree brocel. Sexhavers should suffer the consequences of their promiscuity.