Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I'm [20F] getting bored with my boyfriend [21M] of one year"

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Monkey branching is REAL, NOBODY is calling out this cunt for her behavior.

Yet, I find myself looking forward to rejoining the dating world and sleeping with more people when our relationship is over. I fantasize relatively often about having sex with others and have even drunkenly professed to being attracted to/flirting with someone else one night (I didn't cheat, and wouldn't have gone through with it given the opportunity).

It sounds like she needs to dump that loser and find herself a manipulative sociopathic alpha male who occasionally beats her because of jealously and roid rage issues. Someone who will challenge her and press all the right buttons.

It sounds like she needs to dump that loser and find herself a manipulative sociopathic alpha male who occasionally beats her because of jealously and roid rage issues. Someone who will challenge her and press all the right buttons.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

She deserves better :soy::soy::soy: women owe you nothing:soy::soy::soy:

:feelsokman:

She needs chad to beat her guts in until he beats her brains in with a hammer.

https://incels.is/threads/people-wi...ely-to-be-cheated-on-by-their-spouses.214598/

EaZFzeoXgAEYESJ

It's over for nice and kind women respecters and soft hearted foids who marry darktriadmaxxed Chad and Chadlites.

Self‐reported Big Five personality traits of individuals who have experienced partner infidelity (2020) by M. Mahambrey

just end this world :feelsrope:

@proudweeb this is the state of things, its getting more degen out there i swear

if you like her more than she likes you, the relation wont work

but if you're chad, you can be anything
more or less accurate

lmfao at the top comment
Life's too short to be with someone when you're young and not having fun. Why waste his time and have him get more invested? Just pull off the band-aid and know that in 5 years you'll both be happier knowing it ended when it did.

this is literally "alpha fucks, beta buxx" but in palatable normie terms. women under 30 don't give a shit if you're a "nice guy who cares about her" or whatever, that's not what dating is about at all

lmfao at the top comment
Life's too short to be with someone when you're young and not having fun. Why waste his time and have him get more invested? Just pull off the band-aid and know that in 5 years you'll both be happier knowing it ended when it did.

this is literally "alpha fucks, beta buxx" but in palatable normie terms. women under 30 don't give a shit if you're a "nice guy who cares about her" or whatever, that's not what dating is about at all
i deflowered piper, nigga :dab::dab::dab::dab:

her pussyhole was very juicy and she was a virgin so she bleed in my enormous pulsating cock :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

And soycucks say slut shaming is a bad thing.

Cunts come online to convince herself that her decision to dump a man is alright and beta cucks happily provide the same.

Everything is a transaction.

could have just saved everyone time and said "I'm going to cheat on him very soon" instead of the long useless paragraph

I thought that was from r/twoxchromosomes, where it's all "YASSS, SLAY, KWEEENNNN" type foids, but it's from r/relationships, which has guys posting there too. The fact that 100% of the comments are in favor of the cheating slut shows just how cucked Reddit is.

Her current boyfriend is textbook betabuxxer and she isnt ready to settle yet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Cunts come online to convince herself that her decision to dump a man is alright and beta cucks happily provide the same.
:feelsUgh:
Her current boyfriend is textbook betabuxxer and she isnt ready to settle yet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
She found a good man who will commit to her but she's 20 so she wants to fuck around for another 5-15 years and then settle :feelsclown:

That's why pump and dump is life. No need to spend more time with these disgusting whores.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek:

translation: i am getting beta cuckold vibes from my boyfriend so i want to suck and get poked in my pussy by other dicks.

My vote's for an illegal Mexican immigrant with ties to MS13.

lmfao at the top comment

brutal truth
View attachment 459069
could have just saved everyone time and said "I'm going to cheat on him very soon" instead of the long useless paragraph
tbh

Look how:
"We have fundamentally different interests and do not share many mutual "favorites," which is a huge issue for me"

Translated in to:
"I fantasize relatively often about having sex with others"

Looks like her major interests are being railed by chad and he doesent share them.

The eternal roast :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Foids have no concept of loyalty, the only loyalty they have is to what they feel between their legs. According to her, this guy did everything "right" yet she still fantasizes about getting railed by multiple chads.

They are all sociopaths.

Foids have no concept of loyalty, the only loyalty they have is to what they feel between their legs. According to her, this guy did everything "right" yet she still fantasizes about getting railed by multiple chads.

They are all sociopaths.

>"I'm bored in my current relationship":foidSoy:
>Translation: "I've found a more attractive Chad and I'm currently sucking his dick"

Nothing here is fucking surprising me

lol literally every foids dream

Of course she isn’t getting shit for it, it’s Reddit, land of the soy where queens can do no wrong. She is just the common whore of the west. The injustice

They are all sociopaths.
:blackpill::blackpill:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I thought that was from r/twoxchromosomes, where it's all "YASSS, SLAY, KWEEENNNN" type foids, but it's from r/relationships, which has guys posting there too. The fact that 100% of the comments are in favor of the cheating slut shows just how cucked Reddit is.
Reddit, land of the soy

Last edited: