Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm 23 with emotional development of a 13yo

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
I lack the self-control and focus of a grown person
I choose the quick pleasure everytime
My self-esteem is low
I'm dependat on my family for most things
can't handle suffering of being a subhuman
only option is LDAR

I will not ammount to anything
I want to ragequit life

i deeply relate with u i am 18 years old and dont do shit with my life i lay down and rot like a pig in a slaughterhouse

I am 13 with the emotional development of a 23 y.o. :feelzez:

can't relate, I've been forced to grow up pretty fast

i deeply relate with u i am 18 years old and dont do shit with my life i lay down and rot like a pig in a slaughterhouse

200.gif

100% same. But a decade older.

But I don't LDAR (at least not 24/7) because I don't really have that option at my age and history.

I'm almost your age (half a decade younger) and I do just LDAR. Mostly because of my country's welfare system for Autistic people. :blackpill:

I can relate with you, and I’m 4 years older than you, I couldn’t develop my personality due to unresolved trauma, but now that I’m in therapy, I hope that I can overcome it and grow up my inner child.

good you have hope
Yes, I was planning to rope when I read „Female Choice“ by Meike Stoverock, but then I went to the hospital and a second time a few months after. It helped me a lot and brought a glimmer of hope into my life, I’m grateful for it. Thank god I live in Europe where we have universal health care.

I hope the best for you, and to overcome the problems.

Same,in my case its due to childhood trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back