Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm 23yo with Asperger and Tourette. The doctor said I must stop smoking and drink alcohol. My life is over.

M

Mazaroco

Greycel
This morning I went with the doc. I have been diagnosed with chronic gastritis, Barrett's esophagus and an ulcer. He prescribed me Omeprazole and told me I can drink coffee and eat everything I want but with moderation, but I need to stop smoking and avoid drinking alcohol and soft drinks.

Hearing this has already collapsed my life, to hell with my youth, now I'm going to be the total loser. The "cool guys" who drink and smoke are the ones that usually girls look at and get laid with, the "coolest" (at least in my country). I'm not going to party anymore, all for what, to ask for a water and make a fool of myself? ...

Anyway, I never liked to party. But if Asperger and Tourette (diagnosed at age 7) already makes me a freak, smoking with my classmates during class breaks and that was the only way not to be a 100% jerk and at least look more "interesting". Now I won't be able to, and I think I'm going to unsubscribe from the school in fact, or at least look for a center to do it remotely and go only on the days that there are exams so as not to get involved.

I started smoking 2 years ago went I started at this new school. I never smoked more than 4 cigarettes per day.

I'm sick of being a weirdo surrounded by normies who are always looking at me and treating me like I'm from another planet. And to top it off I can't get a tattoo because I have an overprotective mother. A few months ago I witnessed how some girls who were on a bar terrace whispered about a hyper-tattooed guy that passed by.

Well, not even that. I will not be able. I'm wondering if it's really worth all this or better to ignore the doctor's warnings and continue smoking. I don't know if this will give me stomach or esophageal cancer, but I don't know if it would be better to die from it at age 70 or wherever it will comes than to live a shitty life until then. I don't hate women even if I consider myself an incel, but I don't know why the hell they are attracted to that kind of men alone. I always see the most attractive girls I knew with these kind of guys, even if they are not bad persons at all, but you know what I mean. I don't know what to do.

Ok but just do whatever you feel like, doctors don't know everything about you and are just semi-helpful at best.

Alcohol and cigarettes are bad for you

quit alcohol and cigz
just smoke weed :smonk:
or if you wanna avoid smoking
make pot browniez:feelsthink:

I had the same problem and used to take omeprazol. I got fixed by changing to a healthy diet and almost never eating junk food. Its worthy in the long run brocel i advise it

can you still vape?

OvER for you bro. Personally, drinking alcohol is my biggest copes.

fellow may 8 cel i also need to quit smoking :(

But if Asperger and Tourette (diagnosed at age 7) already makes me a freak

Keep grinding. Keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams.

You can do anything you want -- I promise you.

dOcTorS are good at gaslighting.

there is nothing to loose in this Shit of an existence.

Might Aswell cope hard and at your Hearts content
This morning I went with the doc. I have been diagnosed with chronic gastritis, Barrett's esophagus and an ulcer. He prescribed me Omeprazole and told me I can drink coffee and eat everything I want but with moderation, but I need to stop smoking and avoid drinking alcohol and soft drinks.

Hearing this has already collapsed my life, to hell with my youth, now I'm going to be the total loser. The "cool guys" who drink and smoke are the ones that usually girls look at and get laid with, the "coolest" (at least in my country). I'm not going to party anymore, all for what, to ask for a water and make a fool of myself? ...

Anyway, I never liked to party. But if Asperger and Tourette (diagnosed at age 7) already makes me a freak, smoking with my classmates during class breaks and that was the only way not to be a 100% jerk and at least look more "interesting". Now I won't be able to, and I think I'm going to unsubscribe from the school in fact, or at least look for a center to do it remotely and go only on the days that there are exams so as not to get involved.

I started smoking 2 years ago went I started at this new school. I never smoked more than 4 cigarettes per day.

I'm sick of being a weirdo surrounded by normies who are always looking at me and treating me like I'm from another planet. And to top it off I can't get a tattoo because I have an overprotective mother. A few months ago I witnessed how some girls who were on a bar terrace whispered about a hyper-tattooed guy that passed by.

Well, not even that. I will not be able. I'm wondering if it's really worth all this or better to ignore the doctor's warnings and continue smoking. I don't know if this will give me stomach or esophageal cancer, but I don't know if it would be better to die from it at age 70 or wherever it will comes than to live a shitty life until then. I don't hate women even if I consider myself an incel, but I don't know why the hell they are attracted to that kind of men alone. I always see the most attractive girls I knew with these kind of guys, even if they are not bad persons at all, but you know what I mean. I don't know what to do.

Just smoke and drink theory

Ok GrAYcel

A few months ago I witnessed how some girls who were on a bar terrace whispered about a hyper-tattooed guy that passed by.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This bluepill is too much. They were whispering about the guy because he is good looking, not because of tattoos.

Smoking and drinking to excess is impulsive and psychopathic behavior. Just like with getting tattoos.

Foids are psychos when they're young, and "settle down" as trad landwhales when they're old.

Last edited:

Tourettes is tough. I wonder if you can have small degrees of it? Does it come with the uncontrollable shouting part for you? That is just... It's OVER like you say. Life is challenging enough because INCEL, even if one speaks well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back