Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m 26, KHHV. People made memes about my face in Highschool

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I found out bc I saw on someone phone. They took my school photograph and wrote something along the lines of “looks in mirror, glass breaks” (the first part before the comma I remember, the second is a guess). Now you might laugh. But you wouldn’t be laughing it that happened to you. It’s funny how victims of physical abuse are helped and you feel sorry for them. Yet this kind of bullying always goes without consequences. This was like 9 or 10 years ago; I was 16 or 17. I wasn’t even that hurt at the time so used was I that people make fun of my face or talk about it. Continued through college; then I quit and now studying online at 3rd tier college.

Normies can make fun of me, yet we’re the bad ones? I’d never do anything. Goes to see that we’re the good ones. Not them, who bully people who are different.

Fuck them. Right? Aren’t these the bad guys?

I would like to say forget about it but i know is very hard.When i was in school i used to get beaten by a gang of bullies (head in the wc,kicked me,punched me,they throw with a chair in me many times) being like a boxing bag for them.Those things aren't easy to forget about.I just want to take one day revenge on them one way or another.Coping mechanism for me i guess,but after all the sufference i have faced i don't want to bring any more sufference for anybody else.

They are the bad guys,but what good movie has no antagonists?

I would like to say forget about it but i know is very hard.When i was in school i used to get beaten by a gang of bullies (head in the wc,kicked me,punched me,they throw with a chair in me many times) being like a boxing bag for them.Those things aren't easy to forget about.I just want to take one day revenge on them one way or another.Coping mechanism for me i guess,but after all the sufference i have faced i don't want to bring any more sufference for anybody else.

They are the bad guys,but what good movie has no antagonists?
I agree man. Thanks for the insight. I don’t want to and never will use violence in any way on anyone, nor cause suffering to others. It is a coping mechanism of course

And exactly right bro. None

We need to get reparations from all the woe that has been inflicted upon us

One day my friend, one day...

My friends make memes of my face monthly, also was the picture on a WhatsApp group in last year of HS, to this day it still bothers me

I found out bc I saw on someone phone. They took my school photograph and wrote something along the lines of “looks in mirror, glass breaks” (the first part before the comma I remember, the second is a guess). Now you might laugh. But you wouldn’t be laughing it that happened to you. It’s funny how victims of physical abuse are helped and you feel sorry for them. Yet this kind of bullying always goes without consequences. This was like 9 or 10 years ago; I was 16 or 17. I wasn’t even that hurt at the time so used was I that people make fun of my face or talk about it. Continued through college; then I quit and now studying online at 3rd tier college.

Normies can make fun of me, yet we’re the bad ones? I’d never do anything. Goes to see that we’re the good ones. Not them, who bully people who are different.

I would say the joke is on them but it's really on us and she's wrong because my zoomer cousin that bullied me for my looks has a beautiful GF and lives a happy life.
View: https://youtu.be/5r6A2NexF88?t=6

I would say the joke is on them but it's really on us and she's wrong because my zoomer cousin that bullied me for my looks has a beautiful GF and lives a happy life.
View: https://youtu.be/5r6A2NexF88?t=6

exactly. I actually feel intense envy (extreme anger and sadness) whenever I see a good-looking couple on instagram or YouTube – and these couples enjoying life (im extremely envious of chadlites and chads, and angry that they have to show off their cute girlfriend)

(I rarely venture outside only to walk my dog in the forest; once per week I have to go see a speech therapist, he's located in a secondary school so whenever I go there, these strangers make fun of me)