Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 5'11", am I a fake cell?

Unaware

Unaware

subhuman and selfaware
★★
thots and opinions welcome

Im 511 too, So no! 6 foot is the bare minimum in todays society.

also yes, i might have made this post to flex on u manlets, I mean, im still a virgin, mashed potato faced lookin loser but still

under 6ft (especially in the west) is manlet territory. so no.

Do you look like this?

also yes, i might have made this post to flex on u manlets, I mean, im still a virgin, mashed potato faced lookin loser but still
Turned out to be a discussion and not mashed potatoes then

this is true. foids look at 5 11 like ur 4 2
Bruh i eat alot only my face gains fat and not my body and on top of that i look like a short tall guy

No. 6 feet + or no fesikh for you

GrAYcels. :feelsseriously::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

No one can tell the difference between 5’11 and 6 foot, fucking fakecel retards.
Not completely gray only due to the sites accordance due to im new here, Howewer if you put a 6 foot guy next to a 511 guy you can clearly see the difference, And also, Chill the duck out

Then why is 6 foot minimum and 511 not accepted if no one can see the difference?

Not completely gray only due to the sites accordance due to im new here, Howewer if you put a 6 foot guy next to a 511 guy you can clearly see the difference
You can larp as 6 foot, it’s just a 1 inch difference.

post pics of ur face

which takes into account elderly men. average height of zoomers is 6ft, giant motherfuckers
Depends where you live, 5'9 is mogger in asia but manlet in Europe, gen alpha will be even taller because millennial foids are only breeding with 6ft+. The next gen of incels is gonna have it rough

Then why is 6 foot minimum and 511 not accepted if no one can see the difference?
Just say you’re 6 ft., no one is carrying a measuring stick to say otherwise.

all you glowies seem to disregard the height of zoomer foids ... taller foids means the cut-off for males is raised by default, even without factoring in the increase in male height overall.

5'11 is nothing special

Yes average height in forum is 6'5
As a 6'8 person you are a fakecel

Not completely gray only due to the sites accordance due to im new here, Howewer if you put a 6 foot guy next to a 511 guy you can clearly see the difference, And also, Chill the duck out
If you're going to take their logic. They might as well fraud being 6'0" if they're a 5'9" or fraud being 5'9" if they're 5'6" but being as almost as tall foids it becomes harder to get away with it. There's a limit to frauding height.

Anyways 5'11" isn't even enough.