Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm 5'9-5'10ish. Can I survive in West?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Just asking. I'm not moving there. Just curious.

Yes easily depending on your other characteristics of course. I doubt you're only an incel because of that height.

Depends on your face. It always does.

Face>height. Always.

depends on your face

Face>height

you'll be mogged by fat guys who are 6'2 on average. they'll make you feel small and weak.

As always the TRUE answer is, depends where you live.

It's over if you're under 6' regardless of your location, for foids worldwide are constantly bombarded with chad propaganda from every social media outlet, starting from early age

you can't even survive with this in sa

You're fine at that height. Just remember face is king.

If you have 9/10+ face yes, otherwise no.

yes I know 5'5 guys happily married

If you have 8+ face then yes

Are those guys 40-50 years old? Are they betabuxxers?
late 20s , early 30s , hardly male models, just normal looking sociable people with a steady job ( the 2 i am particularly thinking of are married to Polish women)

sure, that is like the perfect height to be NinjaMaxxing,
just don't rock the boat/say anything and you be just like a normie,
basically invisible to foids like a tree, bus stop sign, or gray Japanese sedan etc..

That explains it
they are more family/marriage oriented and want a western man to help them settle, so i guess so, maybe they wouldn't have got an English woman

sure, that is like the perfect height to be NinjaMaxxing,
just don't rock the boat/say anything and you be just like a normie,
basically invisible to foids like a tree, bus stop sign, or gray Japanese sedan etc..
How tall to be visible?

late 20s , early 30s , hardly male models, just normal looking sociable people with a steady job ( the 2 i am particularly thinking of are married to Polish women)
@Teutonic Knight

If your height starts with a 5 it's over.

need 7+ face and nt and good frame

Yes, just remember, you're 6' tall bro

You need an above average face and be NT or it's over.

Yes at that height it is no longer a factor of disadvantage in general unless you are in a place where the average height is like 6'2. But step into any university and you will find an unnatural amount of tall chads. There you will be mogged.

5'10 is the American average so I guess.

You can survive in the Americas, Africa and Southern Europe.

In Southern Europe, 5' 9" is acceptable. In my country, that height is acceptable.

Now, all depends on your face.

I'm 5,4 and ugly as fuck... if that comforts you ...

You can be just really good friends with some cunts if they're aware you're not after them sexualy, then you can be an emotional tampon that gets to hear about all the depraved things her latest Chad did to her & how he got his dog involved & she loved it.

This is a question for Looksmax.

In what sense? U won't get killed but u will live a garbage life, wageslaving like a retard and getting nothing in return

depends. how's your face?

What's your ethnicity?

In what sense? U won't get killed but u will live a garbage life, wageslaving like a retard and getting nothing in return
>U will have Garbage life

You answered it
depends. how's your face?
I browse an obsurce Internet forum for virgins, what do you except?