Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’m 850 max level and have all the operators in CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2022!

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
I have all the operators including all the limited timed ones ! Including nickmerkcs and timthetatman!!!!

And Messi ,pogba,neymar,shredder,atom,io ,Kevin durant,starlight and homelander ! And I’ll buy black noir too

idk how niggas can dedicate that much time to grind games like that, much less shitty games like nu-cod

Nice is that good?

I saw there's an blackcell named operator :feelshaha: they are adopting the blackpill. I don't like the war zone, game modes suck, simple death match is all I need but I'm broke and cod costs an arm and leg in my country.

idk how niggas can dedicate that much time to grind games like that, much less shitty games like nu-cod
Cod sucked for over a decade now

you need energy and time for that …I have both !

Nu cod is the shit bro

Also the operators weapons and everything is transferring to mwIII this year so my grind was worth it

I’m addicted to cod

I have every cod with all its dlc

Cod story is great though I’ll recommend the black ops ones and mw3

Nice is that good?
multiplayer and coop and raids are cool

Campaign is mediocre as fuck

Gunplay is good

Warzone maps are garbage except vondel

It’s like a 6/10

I saw there's an blackcell named operator :feelshaha: they are adopting the blackpill. I don't like the war zone, game modes suck, simple death match is all I need but I'm broke and cod costs an arm and leg in my country.
I give all my money to cod though

It costs and arm and leg in my country too

Blackcell operators would be better if they actually had a personality ,they are masked nobodies ,atom and io,who the fuck even is these characters?

I don’t like warzone that much too

True, Last good cod was blops 2 and maybe blops 3 if you were a zombies nigga like me
Bocw was the last good one since bo2

Black ops gulf war will save us again

I have all the battle pass rewards but that's about it.
I wish I had friends to do the Raid missions with, those skins look okay-ish.

Do you want to do it with me ?

I did all of these on veteran too

I have all battle pass rewards from every season including blackcell

I also missed the original Season 2 Challenges, but did every event since then, like the current Boys camo
Yeah I did all

I also missed the original Season 2 Challenges, but did every event since then, like the current Boys camo
You can find people in game with find party

I have all the operators including all the limited timed ones ! Including nickmerkcs and timthetatman!!!!

And Messi ,pogba,neymar,shredder,atom,io ,Kevin durant,starlight and homelander ! And I’ll buy black noir too
I think when they finish cod 3, in general the game it was falling to the point that no one plays it anymore.

COD is respectable

I think when they finish cod 3, in general the game it was falling to the point that no one plays it anymore.

COD is respectable
What

and youre still a faggot

when did you get orion? i got orion camo on dec 17 but i got bored of the game so i stopped playing it a few months after that, i am around level 320 while you are max level 850

when did you get orion? i got orion camo on dec 17 but i got bored of the game so i stopped playing it a few months after that, i am around level 320 while you are max level 850
I don’t have Orion , only gold in guns I most use

Camo maxxing is too fucking rage fuel and hard for me ,I’d rather max all my guns and level

I couldn’t even get dm ultra in Cold War

Camo maxxing is useless imo you barely level up