Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I'm a cuck after all

I saw a woman fall today in front of me and then I stopped to ask her if she was okay. :feels:
You are no longer allowed to post on this forum, pigbrain.

So much for all those based islam threads you used to make. If you cant even control your simpness, how will you destroy india?
Cumskins prefer India so it's not like you'd be on my side anyway. :rolleyes:
No, you're just the funniest and the most pathetic user here. Great comedy, that is the only reason I haven't put you on ignore.
The only reason you haven't put me on ignore is because you are my abused dog.
He is a complete retard and deserves to be boiled alive on livestream for sadistic cucks to enjoy. Fuck that faggot in every way imaginable, tbh.
Who hurt you? Wait nvm, I clearly did. Cumskin on suicidewatch. :feelskek:
MOTHERFUCKING BASED. I don't care about these curries either, tbh, visiting this site is just a waste of time for me, prolonging my roping one hour at a time. Just ingest oxycodone theory, it's over for me bro.

His retardation has been at the forefront since joining this sack of shit though, I haven't been able to avoid it. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Don't think about me when you rope, I don't want your cumskin death to be blamed on me. :lul:
You are no longer allowed to post on this forum, pigbrain.
Joined May 19, 2018
Why is everyone bullying OP?
Nobody is bullying me, the only ones that are barking for me are dogs I abused and now they're venting here. :feelskek:

I am not a cumskin, i am a streetshitter from the slums of india.
Well streetshitters are cumskin bootlickers from what I have seen so my point still stands.

Who hurt you? Wait nvm, I clearly did. Cumskin on suicidewatch. :feelskek:

Don't think about me when you rope, I don't want your cumskin death to be blamed on me. :lul:
JFL so you're not just straight up retarded, you also completely lack any ability to detect sarcasm. Nice work as usual by you!

:feelsseriously:

JFL so you're not just straight up retarded, you also completely lack any ability to detect sarcasm. Nice work as usual by you!

:feelsseriously:
Keep crying cumskin. I hurt you.

we already know you’re a cuck, mudslime.
Well streetshitters are cumskin bootlickers from what I have seen so my point still stands.
streetshitter calling another guy a streetshitter
JFL you pathetic bluepilled muzzie bitchboy cuck. you shoudlve went and sucked that girls bf off while you’re at it being a major fuckin simp and a faggot you little bitch.

Last edited:
Whatever you need to tell yourself in order to cope, I suppose..
Cumskin cope, you've been crying all this time in threads I post. I abused you.
we already know you’re a cuck, mudslime.

streetshitter calling another guy a streetshitter
JFL you pathetic bluepilled muzzie bitchboy cuck. you shoudlve went and sucked that girls bf off while you’re at it being a major fuckin simp and a faggot you little bitch.
Another cumskin coper I have abused. Let your white tears flow.

I remember I was on a bus and some stacy passed out from heat just before me. I proudly stood like nothing happened and allowed some roasties around to help her back up. Of course they berated me a bit for carelessness, but oh well she aint entitled to my help and I don't want to get cops called on me for sexual harassment.
based

You don't understand how much of a joke you are here, you've actually added enjoyment to my life via my chuckling at your stupidity along with your fakeceldom.

Cope harder and maybe you'll transcend your own IQ.

Another cumskin coper I have abused. Let your white tears flow.
fucking cuck, youll abuse no one. go suck off that girls bf you spineless mudslime cuck.
you fucking bluepilled utter retatded disgusting mudslime bitch.

You don't understand how much of a joke you are here, you've actually added enjoyment to my life via my chuckling at your stupidity along with your fakeceldom.

Cope harder and maybe you'll transcend your own IQ.
Cumskin cope, keep crying.
fucking cuck, youll abuse no one. go suck off that girls bf you spineless mudslime cuck.
you fucking bluepilled utter retatded disgusting mudslime bitch.
Jfl give me more white tears you cumskin crybaby.

Did she gave you hot berber sex 240p 2020 ?

I saw a woman fall today in front of me and then I stopped to ask her if she was okay. :feels:
An incels mercy goes very far, it’s not unnatural for us to want to be decent people. I can bet that nobody would give a fuck if we fell or got hurt.

Did she gave you hot berber sex 240p 2020 ?
Unfortunately no, she couldn't even if she wanted to, which she never would. She wasn't even Berber, jfl.
An incels mercy goes very far, it’s not unnatural for us to want to be decent people. I can bet that nobody would give a fuck if we fell or got hurt.
That's true bro. Jeez, took like 2 pages for a normal response in this thread. Thanks.

Kill yourself in the most painful way imaginable ASAP you fucking low IQ sandlet faggot attention whore fakecel retard.
How this makes him a fake cel tho?

You're too gentle. But I don't what I would do.
Paradoxically, it could be because of your shyness.

Can't believe OP got to cum in her mouth. Life ain't fair. :feels:

i just legit dont like this REEEE guy

you ruined my day creating 2 cuck post in the frontpage, fuck off retard i wish a crane fell of the sky and crush your entire body

Needs to be pinned tbh, everyone here sometimes forget that deep down they are nothing but cucks.

Needs to be pinned tbh, everyone here sometimes forget that deep down they are nothing but cucks.
nigga what? id never help a femoid that's like hitler helping a jew to get up after a fall

did you forget to take the blackpill again son

i just legit dont like this REEEE guy
you ruined my day creating 2 cuck post in the frontpage, fuck off retard i wish a crane fell of the sky and crush your entire body
Keep crying for me.
you arent the only one
I don't recall abusing you.
I'm just a nice person at heart.
did you forget to take the blackpill again son
No, I'm just too nice for this superficial world.