Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I'm a good looking guy but my personality is bad. It's over, pass me the rope.

blackshark

blackshark

Recruit
★★★
no luck with my personality, as it's not about looks but it's all about personality to girls. :)

Attachments

• 723179cb2148f0293eb2aaa8e08a3daa.jpg
    723179cb2148f0293eb2aaa8e08a3daa.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 98
It's over for personalitycels

I'm thinking of getting confidence fillers and fat suction on my sense of humor. Any advice from other personalitycels?

wow is that picture you? you are good looking sir even with bad personality should be able to get laid

I have no doubt some girls would reject him because of that mole above his upper lip.

black and white thinking is low iq

"You don't understand, I'm sub-giga Chad so women hate me brah"

personality is a lie. with personality they mean if you have money and a big dick

lol

OKay, this got me laughing. I know our detractors would find a way to cognitive-dissonance this away, but I'd love for them to see this. If only they could actually think.

The ones who shit on us... Do they think we are happy the blackpill is right? Believe me, I'm not! I'd love to be sweet to a girl and have her want to be with me - that'd be fantastic! But, people don't want to see girls/themselves as such superficial creatures; they can only be defensive when there are blatant contradictions to their beliefs.

I want to tell them: accept yourselves. Human beings are shit. Believe the Id, not the super-ego.

Guys harmony is off. Looks too intimitating