Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm a mistake of nature.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
My parents were relatively normal looking or even good-looking while I'm an ugly retarded disgusting freak. I wonder if it's some harsh punishment from God or they used substances ( drugs, alcohol, tobacco etc ). My life is a cruel joke. I often feel deadly sadness inside myself. Maybe after death it will be better...I don't wish such a fate to anyone, even people who hate me or harm me. I don't have any dignity. I'm literally a mistake.

You rolled very poorly when you created this character.

Reminds me in AD&D 2nd edition my friend rolled a 3 for strength. He wanted to be a fighter but he was too weak to qualify.

Then he chose another class, but he was too weak to carry his armor.

Everything in life is a mistake:feelsokman:

I am a mistake me too.

you can't even call this a life. being ugly is a death sentence at birth

kaczynskimax and go live somewhere where nobody will find you

Thats some blupilled shit right there:bluepill:
The fuck is with the dude I quoted? Blaming yourself is the bluepilled thing here. Society is to blame, feminism is to blame.

The fuck is with the dude I quoted? Blaming yourself is the bluepilled thing here. Society is to blame, feminism is to blame.
Cope cope cope:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy:. "Muh society":soy::soy: "Muh feminism":soy::soy:. Keep coping, its all in the genes

My parents were relatively normal looking or even good-looking while I'm an ugly retarded disgusting freak. I wonder if it's some harsh punishment from God or they used substances ( drugs, alcohol, tobacco etc ). My life is a cruel joke. I often feel deadly sadness inside myself. Maybe after death it will be better...I don't wish such a fate to anyone, even people who hate me or harm me. I don't have any dignity. I'm literally a mistake.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsO56kWwTc&ab_channel=Schmidt1942

Thinking society is behind inceldom is cucked
And bluepilled to the core:bluepill:
yeah right so black men should blame their skin and genes when they were enslaved by europeans huh. damn cuck just keep submitting to your overlords

yeah right so black men should blame their skin and genes when they were enslaved by europeans huh. damn cuck just keep submitting to your overlords
Cope:bluepill:. Discrimination against blacks is caused by culture, discrimination against incels is genetic:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Same here, good way to describe it.

Nature is an unforgiving killing machine.