Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a mod btw

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I just can't get over this video. The cringe is so hardcore

im a mod, i dont give a shit what they say

average inceltears user cca 2018

No one wearing that kind of hat has ever had sex

Fakecel, he has a normie face. All that faggot has to do is get rid of his glasses, shave, gymcel, and run jbw theory. Can’t tell if he is sub 5’6” manlet though.

Is this at a convention? Been to one earlier this year and the booth chicks there look miserable and cringed everytime the neckbeards interacted with them.

Fakecel, he has a normie face. All that faggot has to do is get rid of his glasses, shave, gymcel, and run jbw theory. Can’t tell if he is sub 5’6” manlet though.
while i do think he's looksminned i'm not sure it would matter enough

while i do think he's looksminned i'm not sure it would matter enough
Yeah he literally is doing everything in his capability to look as unattractive as he can. Now that I watch again he seems shorter than the girl, so that’s not good. Hopefully for him she is tall. Also anyone who talks like that seriously needs to try to focus on NTmaxxingg and getting rid of the autism in their voice.

And tbh that girl was being a legit bitch, all the dude asked for was a high five. Hope she gets bitchslapped somewhere down the road.

I feel him. I would have been just as awkward in that position. Best to avoid comic conventions altogether.

I could barely make it through this. The guy is annoying tbh but she was overly bitchy to him for no reason. Why can foids never be nice to autists? This one isn't even that harmful/bad he just asked for a high five. Foids really lack empathy for disadvantaged males.
Best to avoid comic conventions altogether.

They could be cool if foids weren't allowed

what did she say? I couldn't understand

I could barely make it through this. The guy is annoying tbh but she was overly bitchy to him for no reason. Why can foids never be nice to autists? This one isn't even that harmful/bad he just asked for a high five. Foids really lack empathy for disadvantaged males.

They could be cool if foids weren't allowed
you answered your own question, they are not able to feel empathy for low value men.

you answered your own question, they are not able to feel empathy for low value men.

And women are supposed to be the more empathetic sex. Lmao to that low IQ idea ive met more rude females than males.

LOL this is the girl who got exposed 2 days ago for being married and lying to her audience about it to keep those donations rolling in

It's really over for him