Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im a mutant

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Im a subhuman freak of nature aka a mutant I don't call myself that because I can't get foids but the way I think the way I act just the way I am is so unhuman like I was never normal or never was gonna be normal I believe I truly believe I have some mutant human like bit not quite human ancestry going on I'm not hideous looking but believe when people see me they get the uncanny effect or whatever its called:feelsrope:

Im a subhuman freak of nature aka a mutant I don't call myself that because I can't get foids but the way I think the way I act just the way I am is so unhuman like I was never normal or never was gonna be normal I believe I truly believe I have some mutant human like bit not quite human ancestry going on I'm not hideous looking but believe when people see me they get the uncanny effect or whatever its called:feelsrope:
Actually you're not.

You're a miracle. Think about the design and complexity, and that you beat out billions of other sperm to the egg.