Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a Ritalincel - Ritalin doomed me.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
>More emotionally numb than in childhood, and harder to feel motivated.
- The drug kills Dopamine neural pathways. Killing motivation and emotion, making me even more of a socially autistic zombie.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312333/

>Shorter than both my parents and brother, weak bones that make it hard to work out properly in the gym
"Methylphenidate Promotes Premature Growth Plate Closure" - It literally fucks up bone growth in children.
https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/24/4/4175
>It is well known that patients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treated with stimulants, such as methylphenidate hydrochloride (MPH), have reduced height and weight. Even though MPH has an anorexigenic effect, an additional impact of this drug on the growth plate cannot be discarded. In this study, we aimed to determine the cellular effect of MPH on an in vitro growth plate model. We tested the effects of MPH on the viability and proliferation of a prechondrogenic cell line via an MTT assay. In vitro differentiation of this cell line was performed, and cell differentiation was evaluated through the expression of cartilage- and bone-related genes as measured via RT-PCR. MPH did not alter the viability or proliferation of prechondrogenic cells. However, it reduced the expression of cartilage extracellular matrix-related genes (type II collagen and aggrecan) and increased the expression of genes involved in growth plate calcification (Runx2, type I collagen, and osteocalcin) at different phases of their differentiation process. Our results evidence that MPH upregulates genes associated with growth plate hypertrophic differentiation. This may induce premature closure of the growth plate, which would contribute to the growth retardation that has been described to be induced by this drug.

>Just below the average in terms of dick size
While there has obviously been no study on the penis of adults that were forced on this for years as kids, the anecdotal evidence plus some simple logic concludes that the use also has a negative effect on growth here and other related areas of male health, such as testosterone levels.

>Trajectories of Growth Associated With Long-Term Stimulant Medication in the Multimodal Treatment Study of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31421233
>Conclution: "Compared with those negligibly medicated and the LNCG, 16 years of consistent stimulant treatment of children with ADHD in the MTA was associated with changes in height trajectory, a reduction in adult height, and an increase in weight and body mass index."

>Case Report: Testicular failure possibly associated with chronic use of methylphenidate
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4215747/
>"Methylphenidate is commonly prescribed for ADHD. Little is known about its adverse effects on the male reproductive system. We report a 20-year-old male patient whose chief complaint was delayed puberty. He spoke in a high-pitched voice & complained of impaired libido, inadequate erectile function, chronic fatigue, & low energy." - ALL the things I struggle with too.

I am 177cm tall or around 5'9 to 5'10. I would have made it if not for this shit drug. Due to it I am shorter, have a smaller cock, less testosterone, a ruined brain, and more. It never began because my shit mother forced me on this shit for over a decade in my childhood and teens.

brutal, i did not know about this. Every fucking "safe" drug and chemical has side effects, if not on you then on your grandkids, and trials last months before (((they))) declare them safe lmao

1795.jpg

brutal, i did not know about this. Every fucking "safe" drug and chemical has side effects, if not on you then on your grandkids, and trials last months before (((they))) declare them safe lmao
I don't wish total death on (((them))), I moreso wish that on our traitorous women above anything else.

Quote the first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first on the traitor second on the enemy

It literally killed my brain. From being one of the most energetic and smartest students in childhood to a brain and emotial dead zombie in my late teens. I literally felt my brain slowly die as I was forced on it.

My life never began because of it.

I miss @Ritalincel.

Shit. I took the same drug growing up. I'm very numb these days, and can't feel much bonding. Just dead inside.

Shit. I took the same drug growing up. I'm very numb these days, and can't feel much bonding. Just dead inside.
Same, so much same. I miss feeling like a human, but at the same time, I guess the emotional numbness keeps the depression from becoming unbearable.

Not only destroying your height, testosterone, dick, and bone growth, but also makes you even more of a social autist. Just a pure walking ICK for women and normies. I hate my liberal whore mother.

I was born. But on a pill that destroys the growth of everything important for male health, and my life was over before it began

Ritalin is a med for adhd and he takes it so he calls himself a ritalincel
Don't take it any more. I was forced on it from 7-19.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back