Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother gets mad at me because I told her that I suffer because of the Ritalin she put me on during childhood.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
So I just had a short discussion with my mother, and told her (again) that the true reason for my depression is that I was cursed with bad genetics that makes me invisible to most women, and once again she cannot seem to comprehend that.

It goes like this:
>I'm alone because I'm below 6 feet with an unattractive face and small dick
"No, you're not you just need to do something that helps your confidence"
>Bitch the reason I have low confidence is because I get rejected in every area of life BECAUSE of things I cannot change because they are a direct result of my fucking genetics.
"Your extra weight have nothing to do with genetics"
>Where the fuck did I talk about weight? And in my instance you're absolutely wrong. Because every time I work out, I always get exercise related damages because of my weak bones, that I got as a direct result of the ritalin she puts me on. It's clinically proven.
"No it's not"

>Abstract
It is well known that patients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treated with stimulants, such as methylphenidate hydrochloride (MPH), have reduced height and weight. Even though MPH has an anorexigenic effect, an additional impact of this drug on the growth plate cannot be discarded. In this study, we aimed to determine the cellular effect of MPH on an in vitro growth plate model. We tested the effects of MPH on the viability and proliferation of a prechondrogenic cell line via an MTT assay. In vitro differentiation of this cell line was performed, and cell differentiation was evaluated through the expression of cartilage- and bone-related genes as measured via RT-PCR. MPH did not alter the viability or proliferation of prechondrogenic cells. However, it reduced the expression of cartilage extracellular matrix-related genes (type II collagen and aggrecan) and increased the expression of genes involved in growth plate calcification (Runx2, type I collagen, and osteocalcin) at different phases of their differentiation process. Our results evidence that MPH upregulates genes associated with growth plate hypertrophic differentiation. This may induce premature closure of the growth plate, which would contribute to the growth retardation that has been described to be induced by this drug.

She then calls me an asshole and hangs up. I'm suffering because of things I cannot change and things she did that fucked me even further, and according to her, it's my fault.

When you get old I won't visit you when you get abused in the fucking nursing home. BITCH

Attachments

• speedball-bitch.gif
    speedball-bitch.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
premature closure of the growth plate
This is why foids can NEVER EVER EVER be allowed ANY authority WHATSOEVER over ANYTHING, not even over themselves.

Foids must be kept in a coma and used only for procreation. This is what us Marxist-Rodgerists shall accomplish.

So I just had a short discussion with my mother, and told her (again) that the true reason for my depression is that I was cursed with bad genetics that makes me invisible to most women, and once again she cannot seem to comprehend that.

It goes like this:
>I'm alone because I'm below 6 feet with an unattractive face and small dick
"No, you're not you just need to do something that helps your confidence"
>Bitch the reason I have low confidence is because I get rejected in every area of life BECAUSE of things I cannot change because they are a direct result of my fucking genetics.
"Your extra weight have nothing to do with genetics"
>Where the fuck did I talk about weight? And in my instance you're absolutely wrong. Because every time I work out, I always get exercise related damages because of my weak bones, that I got as a direct result of the ritalin she puts me on. It's clinically proven.
"No it's not"

>Abstract
It is well known that patients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treated with stimulants, such as methylphenidate hydrochloride (MPH), have reduced height and weight. Even though MPH has an anorexigenic effect, an additional impact of this drug on the growth plate cannot be discarded. In this study, we aimed to determine the cellular effect of MPH on an in vitro growth plate model. We tested the effects of MPH on the viability and proliferation of a prechondrogenic cell line via an MTT assay. In vitro differentiation of this cell line was performed, and cell differentiation was evaluated through the expression of cartilage- and bone-related genes as measured via RT-PCR. MPH did not alter the viability or proliferation of prechondrogenic cells. However, it reduced the expression of cartilage extracellular matrix-related genes (type II collagen and aggrecan) and increased the expression of genes involved in growth plate calcification (Runx2, type I collagen, and osteocalcin) at different phases of their differentiation process. Our results evidence that MPH upregulates genes associated with growth plate hypertrophic differentiation. This may induce premature closure of the growth plate, which would contribute to the growth retardation that has been described to be induced by this drug.

She then calls me an asshole and hangs up. I'm suffering because of things I cannot change and things she did that fucked me even further, and according to her, it's my fault.

When you get old I won't visit you when you get abused in the fucking nursing home. BITCH
ritalin is shit use illegal 70% amphetamine sulphate and jerk off so you will se the hardcore (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

This is why foids can NEVER EVER EVER be allowed ANY authority WHATSOEVER over ANYTHING, not even over themselves.

Foids must be kept in a coma and used only for procreation. This is what us Marxist-Rodgerists shall accomplish.
Based

she is a foid that never happened to confront with incel's problems what have you expected

she is a foid that never happened to confront with incel's problems what have you expected utterly retardation of women

she is a foid that never happened to confront with incel's problems what have you expected
Every time my expectations of women gets lower, and still it is never low enough

i too was on ritalin as a kid and reading this article makes me really fucking sad

there are just too many factors linking to my inceldom

and it will never go away :cryfeels: :incel: