Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a running joke for humanity

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
3 of my classmates asked me if I ever had sex. I meant with a prostitute. Then they laughed at me and asked why I didn't want to have sex with a normal woman. I said out of shame that I didn't want to be with a normal girl because I didn't want to spend time with Foids. Then they portrayed me as a psychopath. The classmate who has a German name but looks like an Arab (I've already made threads about him here) said how nice it is when you wake up next to a woman in the morning and she gets to work on your morning boner. I was ashamed. He made fun of me and said that he could imagine that I would become a sexual predator at some point because I was a psychopath and he will see me in the news. Such a wanker. The shit looks like an Arab kisses his girlfriend in front of everyone, whether they're teachers or not. Then they said that if the parents heard that they were having sex, they would just carry on. He also said that he had never been in need of going to a prostitute. I'm just a running joke to humanity.

Last edited:
3 of my classmates asked me if I ever had sex. I meant with a prostitute. Then they laughed at me and asked why I didn't want to have sex with a normal woman. I said out of shame that I didn't want to be with a normal girl because I didn't want to spend time with Foids. Then they portrayed me as a psychopath. The classmate who has a German name but looks like an Arab (I've already made threads about him here) said how nice it is when you wake up next to a woman in the morning and she gets to work on your morning boner. I was ashamed. He made fun of me and said that he could imagine that I would become a sexual predator at some point because I was a psychopath. Such a wanker. The shit looks like an Arab kisses his girlfriend in front of everyone, whether they're teachers or not. Then they said that if the parents heard that they were having sex, they would just carry on. He also said that he had never been in need of going to a prostitute. I'm just a running joke to humanity.
JDBW (Just Don't Be White)

they don't even know what word psychopath means, normie scum

they don't even know what word psychopath means, normie scum
they think that I have no feelings because I told them that I never have the feeling "love". its just sex.

3 of my classmates asked me if I ever had sex. I meant with a prostitute. Then they laughed at me and asked why I didn't want to have sex with a normal woman. I said out of shame that I didn't want to be with a normal girl because I didn't want to spend time with Foids. Then they portrayed me as a psychopath. The classmate who has a German name but looks like an Arab (I've already made threads about him here) said how nice it is when you wake up next to a woman in the morning and she gets to work on your morning boner. I was ashamed. He made fun of me and said that he could imagine that I would become a sexual predator at some point because I was a psychopath and he will see me in the news. Such a wanker. The shit looks like an Arab kisses his girlfriend in front of everyone, whether they're teachers or not. Then they said that if the parents heard that they were having sex, they would just carry on. He also said that he had never been in need of going to a prostitute. I'm just a running joke to humanity.
nigga why did you answer their question? Whenever somebody asks me a dumbass question I just look at them in silence. Also start going to the gym, it will build your confidence. Honestly you should had suckered punched him right there. If you want tips on what to do in the gym and about nutrition you can pm me man

nigga why did you answer their question? Whenever somebody asks me a dumbass question I just look at them in silence. Also start going to the gym, it will build your confidence. Honestly you should had suckered punched him right there. If you want tips on what to do in the gym and about nutrition you can pm me man
because I'm a subhuman and scared of them

because I'm a subhuman and scared of them
that's why I'm telling you to start working out so you can build your confidence up. I honestly think that if you're incel then it's NECESSARY to work out or learn how to fight. Why? because people are always gonna see us as weak. If you're big most people will be too intimidated to say some.

destroy them (in minecraft)

you are modern day Goebbels, brother. Unfortunately since the kikes won the war there is no Goebbelsmaxxing for you so that you can statusmaxx your way into foids.

It is better to be called a psychopath than an incel

Why you let them bully you.
Dont tell norms you went to prostitute , just lie you have a gf you met online playing LoL or CoD and show a 5/10 foid pic, also fake chats with her. that way nobody will laugh at you for being virgin, because there is no reason to tell the truth norms wont support it

Why you let them bully you.
Dont tell norms you went to prostitute , just lie you have a gf you met online playing LoL or CoD and show a 5/10 foid pic, also fake chats with her. that way nobody will laugh at you for being virgin, because there is no reason to tell the truth norms wont support it
I'm a incel, nerdy guy. nobody would believe that I have a girlfriend. its over for me. I'm a walking ugly incel

I'm a incel, nerdy guy. nobody would believe that I have a girlfriend. its over for me. I'm a walking ugly incel
while I agree with you that if you are indeed an incel theres no chance for you.
But you should know that foids arent naturally aware of that and most people are bluepilled they wont know if incels are necessarily real.
A lot of ugly people lie about having sex and they can convince blue pilled people..
The majority is blupilled nobody will listen to blackpilled if they say you are incel..

nope. everybody know they incels but they dont say it
No bluepilled people arent aware.
All foids reject ugly men but they never say they do it.(at least the majority isnt upfront about it)
And they are sure that not all foids care about looks.
There is still a wrong belief worldwide that girls choose by personality, if the real truth was out there nobody would look at incels this way.
And all the threads here that discuss it would be obvious.

Tell him it’s fun for a while, then you get divorce raped and bored of the same woman.

People tell me that I have soulless eyes